Testosterone for Parkinsons?

Buy Lab Tests Online

mopes

Any thoughts/experience using T or hGH for patients with Parkinson's Disease. Seen some crazy shit where they were injecting hGH into the brain but that's about all I've been able to track down...
Trying to find another way to help my pops who was diagnosed a couple years ago.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

CONCLUSIONS:

Testosterone therapy was generally well tolerated in elderly men with PD and probable testosterone deficiency. While there was no significant difference in the motor and nonmotor scales between the TT and placebo groups at the end of 8 weeks compared with baseline, this may be due to several study limitations, including small sample size, a strong placebo effect with intramuscular therapy, and short follow-up that did not allow measurement of delayed effects of TT in some subjects. Until more definitive studies are reported, practitioners should be particularly cautious in treatment of low testosterone concentrations in men with PD and borderline testosterone deficiency, and careful consideration should be given to the risks vs the benefits of TT.

Testosterone therapy in men with Parkinson disease: results of the TEST-PD Study. - PubMed - NCBI
maybe HBO2T [Hyperbaric oxygenation in the complex treatment of Parkinson disease]. - PubMed - NCBI

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me