Testosterone Cream Scrotal Application

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bryan_K77

I would assume so given that total and free testosterone is so much higher with increased absorption via scrotal application. With that being said, a lot more converts to dht with scrotal application, so it’s a good question. I’ve only ever used scrotal application, but my e2 is about 50 pg/ml

WhatSayYou89

I would assume so given that total and free testosterone is so much higher with increased absorption via scrotal application. With that being said, a lot more converts to dht with scrotal application, so it’s a good question. I’ve only ever used scrotal application, but my e2 is about 50 pg/ml

I was excited about the DHT increase from Scotal. I just hope my body doesn’t surge with estrogen when applied there. Which seems to be the case (possibly) haven’t had bloodwork to compare it shoulder va scotal only applications.

Bryan_K77

I was excited about the DHT increase from Scotal. I just hope my body doesn’t surge with estrogen when applied there. Which seems to be the case (possibly) haven’t had bloodwork to compare it shoulder va scotal only applications.
I wouldn’t fear estrogen, there are many, many benefits from estrogen above the LabCorp scale. I personally believe that for 99% of people who are not obese, just inject your dose and let the body convert what it wants to estrogen. BUT everyone is different, so if you feel off on scrotal application, listen to your body. Good luck brother

eli

Does estrogen seem spike more when applied the scrotum vs another area like the shoulder?
NO! It only spikes more because you absorb more and you have higher TT and FT. So just lower your dose. Study said up to 8x more absorbtion

But ratio wise, because you convert more T to DHT, you convert less to E2

Lumalux

Nelson, has it been your experience that using T via scrotal application raises DHT such that head hair loss occurs BUT also causes an increase in body hair? I do not have any male pattern baldness but would love to get more body hair from high DHT.
High DHT should cause accelerated beard and body hair growth.

SSHSSA74

Nelson, has it been your experience that using T via scrotal application raises DHT such that head hair loss occurs BUT also causes an increase in body hair? I do not have any male pattern baldness but would love to get more body hair from high DHT.
High DHT should cause accelerated beard and body hair growth.
I got more body hair...chest and stomach. Thankfully not on my back or shoulders.

SpazTheCat

I didn’t get more body hair or lose anymore hair. But, I got the worst cystic acne I’ve ever had. Nothing seems to touch it. Really sucks.

—Andy

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching