Testosterone blood levels with respect to the injection dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

mairomaster

That is a thing I've been thinking about recently. Obviously on TRT your body stops testosterone production almost entirely (unless you are on HCG) and entirely relies on the injected exogenous testosterone. We also know that the testosterone blood levels are proportional to the average injection dose.

My question here is have you seen a study which examines the correlation between the weekly T dose and the corresponding T blood levels achieved? Obviously different people respond differently, but it will be interesting to see some sort of average results.

A second question is - do you know what in the body actually makes the difference between different people? It's pretty common to see some significant differences between the people, even with people at similar weight I guess. So we might look at the dosage as mg per kg body weight per week, to eliminate the body weight factor.

To give myself as an example (despite not quite relevant), I am on a 150 mg/week Test C and my blood levels user go between 1500 and 1600 ng/dL. That would be a factor of 10x (if such sort of made up ratio even exist, but let's use it as a simple example). My body weight is 97 kg (could round it up to 100 kg for simplicity if calculations are required). I am also on HCG, so technically my body may still be producing some endogenous testosterone, which should be around 250 ng/dL judging by my results before TRT. Overall I think I'm responding to the dose pretty well, meaning I manage to get to pretty high blood levels with not that high of a dose.

I guess another question could be, what is the practical change if you are a better responder or not? Obviously you will need smaller doses to achieve the desired level, but does it have any other influence on anything?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

A second question is - do you know what in the body actually makes the difference between different people?

Well I can tell you I over-respond to just about all medicines, TRT being no different. It must have something to do with metabolism, after all testosterone, drugs are metabolized in the liver.

I achieved 640 ng/dL (Free T supraphysiological) on 80mg weekly (split EOD) in only 3 1/2 weeks forcing me to lower the dosage.

drkelp

Here ya go, I'm at 280mg tc once weekly (because that's the program offered currently) my last trough was tt=601 ft=17.8 I don't think there necessarily is a put x in = get y out. Maybe too many unknown parameters

Cataceous

Super Moderator
If you inject often enough that serum testosterone is fairly constant then you should see a pretty linear response in free testosterone to injected dose. If SHBG and albumin don't change then the linearity in total testosterone should also be reasonable. Free testosterone must be determined by one of the accurate tests or by the Tru-T calculator.

For example, I have data taken over a few years that illustrate this:
Free T versus Dose.jpg

If the two points below the line are tossed then the remaining five are exceptionally linear, with R^2 = 0.99996.

One caveat: This won't work if underlying steroid metabolism undergoes large changes, such as might be caused by liver problems.

JohnTaylorHK

I achieved 640 ng/dL (Free T supraphysiological) on 80mg weekly (split EOD) in only 3 1/2 weeks forcing me to lower the dosage.
Hi Systemlord, what would you consider your acceptable upper level? Do you think that 3 1/2 weeks is long enough to reach stable levels?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me