Testosterone “single use vial “

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rogue702

So my question is if there is 200mg of test cyp in one mini vial what’s to stop someone from using all that 200mg before throwing it out and saving a boatload of money instead of injecting once and throwing it away … does it go bad ? Does it decompose the more you use it ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Rogue702

Yeah lol like you can save a shit ton of money using all the test in one vial instead of just using and tossing it . But what’s the main things I should be cleaning ? The needles and vial seals I’m assuming ? Will a regular alcohol wipe suffice ?

Sly

I hate the single use. Very hard to get the full ml out of them. When I was using insurance they would only fill the single use. Now our new doctor at my work clinic won’t prescribe testosterone because she says low t is part of the natural aging process and we can expect the quality of life to lessen as we age. I now use Defy.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
You guys know of a pharma outfit putting out single use vials with no BB and BA in single use vial?
My impression is that products without the excipients are less common. I think I had an exchange with one guy who claimed he had such—maybe ampules?—and was interested in adding benzyl alcohol to make it last longer. Then there's Testoviron. It has BB, but not BA. At the time I couldn't readily turn up any statements that BB alone is an adequate preservative.

Sly

Grumpy old feminist
I know, huh? Lol! Btw, she is okay with prescribing birth control pills and other estrogen products to women to mitigate menstrual and menopause systems because she says “that’s different because they are proven.”

Forty2

Now our new doctor at my work clinic won’t prescribe testosterone because she says low t is part of the natural aging process and we can expect the quality of life to lessen as we age. I now use Defy.
LOL. I once consulted with a female endocrinologist and when I told her I had a low libido, she said I should consider that a good thing because in her opinion most men have a libido that is too high!

Michael D

If you want to use all of the T in the vial, be sure to wipe the rubber top with alcohol, before and after you withdraw your dose. Also, use a smaller gauge needle (like an insulin syringe) to minimize the chances of bacterial contamination. It takes a lot longer to withdraw the dose, but it's safer (and hurts less when you give yourself a shot). And keep the vial in it's original box so that dust doesn't settle on the top.

Gladiator

If you want to use all of the T in the vial, be sure to wipe the rubber top with alcohol, before and after you withdraw your dose. Also, use a smaller gauge needle (like an insulin syringe) to minimize the chances of bacterial contamination. It takes a lot longer to withdraw the dose, but it's safer (and hurts less when you give yourself a shot). And keep the vial in it's original box so that dust doesn't settle on the top.
Or take the correct amount the first time. Then take the top off when you want to draw the rest use any needle to dray and swap with a 27g for injection.
That’s how I get the last out of my vial every month

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching