Test Prop SubQ bumps

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnny Swole

Hi. I use Test Prop for my TRT SubQ and on occasion I'll get one of those hard bumps at the injection site on my abdomen. I massage it in after I inject, but this still happens on occasion. So basically I had two questions....

1. Any way to limit this further? Is it a Test Prop thing or Test in general? I was thinking of switching to Cyp. I inject 25mg every morning and was under the assumption that this is the best way to use Test Prop and that Test Prop yields a higher percentage of active Test than Cyp or other forms.

2. When this does happen does it mean that dose was pretty much wasted because it's clumped like that and not dispersed into the body fat as well?

thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
There are individual reactions to the various esters, carrier oils and preservatives, so it's not feasible to pin it down without further experimentation. Early on I convinced myself I was having trouble—itchy welts—caused by cypionate in cottonseed oil. Switching to enanthate is sesame oil seemed to solve the problem. But with more experience I'm less convinced about the apparent causality, as I still occasionally go through periods with similar injection site reactions. Now I know if I wait long enough the problem goes away. Not saying it necessarily will in your case, but it may be worth waiting if there's not a clearly dangerous reaction, e.g. anaphylactic.

The dose is not wasted. It will be absorbed in time. Some theorize that the absorption is delayed, increasing the effective half-life. But I view this as speculative.

Propionate is interesting because it can create a diurnal rhythm in serum testosterone, not because of higher testosterone content. The supposed advantage of higher testosterone content is typically negated—and then some—by the lower concentrations used when adding this ester to carrier oils.

I've found that daily propionate provides greater serum testosterone variation than what's seen in normal men, which isn't necessarily a good thing. If you switch to daily cypionate then you'll be going to the opposite extreme: virtually unchanging testosterone.

Rock H. Johnson

I had the same in the abdomen, for some reason the fat is more stubborn there. The depot´s stayed much longer and left a bubble like imprint, I now use the upper glutes and the sides and do not have that issue there. The propionate ester is also more aggrevating to the tissue then the longer esters.

Bryan_K77

I had the same in the abdomen, for some reason the fat is more stubborn there. The depot´s stayed much longer and left a bubble like imprint, I now use the upper glutes and the sides and do not have that issue there. The propionate ester is also more aggrevating to the tissue then the longer esters.
This was my experience as well, I would occasionally get lumps on the abdomen, but oblique and upper flute fat never any problem

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me