Test cyp and milk thistle

Buy Lab Tests Online

fmalianos

Anyone know how milk thistle affects testosterone, if at all? I started taking 175mg 3x a day for about two weeks now and I feel like its enhanced my trt. I feel more pumped and I even look veinier.

Fyi,I also started taking primrose supplement for my acne, the week before I started the thistle, so idk if it's the primrose, I doubt it because for that first week I felt a bit crappy, like when your estrogen is elevated, (I lost my sex drive and erections were blah for that week but improved once I started the thistle.

Thanks for any info or links you guys can provide :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Loki

Anyone know how milk thistle affects testosterone, if at all? I started taking 175mg 3x a day for about two weeks now and I feel like its enhanced my trt. I feel more pumped and I even look vainier.

Fyi I also started taking primrose supplement for my acne, the week before I started the thistle, so idk if it's the primrose, I doubt it because for that first week I felt a bit crappy, like when your estrogen is elevated, (I lost my sex drive and erections were blah for that week but improved once I started the thistle.

Thanks for any info or links you guys can provide :)

One time my liver counts or function was high... Doctor told me to take Milk thistle and I have never had an issue since... You see it a lot on the roid boards and in a lot of supplements...

fmalianos

One time my liver counts or function was high... Doctor told me to take Milk thistle and I have never had an issue since... You see it a lot on the roid boards and in a lot of supplements...

I used to take it back in 2007 when I was on accutane because of potential liver damage from taking accutane. My only complaint was that it would make me look like I was losing weight...I've always been on the thin side and I could not afford to lose weight especially because I lose it first on my face lol. So now that I've been on TRT for a year I've noticed I've got some fatty weight in my stomach region which i can't get rid of (I eat ok, not super healthy but also not bad). So maybe it's helping with getting rid of far which in turn is helping bring out my muscles and veins IDK...I just wish I knew how it's affecting me internally but I'm liking it, it feels like I'm at a higher testosterone dose :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me