Buy Lab Tests Online

SteveCleves

Thats one mechanism why telmisartan has neuroprotective effects, because it increases prolactin and lowers dopamine. This is totally turn off for me. Because i personally would rather increase dopamine and lower prolactin.
Just as another data point I found this today

"Conclusions: Our meta-analysis showed serum PRL levels in patients with HD and MS were significantly higher than those in healthy controls. Serum PRL levels were associated with age, region, and detection method. Other larger sample studies using more uniform detection methods are necessary to confirm our results."

And this gem:

"PRL possibly exerts a dual activity on inflammation; it either inhibits or promotes this type of immune response." lol...way to take a stand!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jodahl6898

Ya the more research I do on it the more impressed I am by it. Seems like one of those things that are too good to be true. Here’s some benefits that I’ve come across

-Decreases BP
-Lowers LDL cholesterol and triglycerides
-Decreases visceral fat
-Decreases general fat accumulation while maintaining the same amount of calories
-Increases nitric oxide production
-Decreases fluid retention
-Increases overall cardiovascular health
-Improves glucose tolerance
-Reverses left ventricular hypertrophy
-Decreases kidney stress
-Possibly lowers HCT levels
Hey Gman86- How much are you taking daily?

jodahl6898

Ya the more research I do on it the more impressed I am by it. Seems like one of those things that are too good to be true. Here’s some benefits that I’ve come across

-Decreases BP
-Lowers LDL cholesterol and triglycerides
-Decreases visceral fat
-Decreases general fat accumulation while maintaining the same amount of calories
-Increases nitric oxide production
-Decreases fluid retention
-Increases overall cardiovascular health
-Improves glucose tolerance
-Reverses left ventricular hypertrophy
-Decreases kidney stress
-Possibly lowers HCT levels
How much are you taking daily to get these results, my kidney pain has dropped since I began, however I'm only on 20 mg, my BP is average 137-87, I'm thinking to do double my dose.

Gman86

How much are you taking daily to get these results, my kidney pain has dropped since I began, however I'm only on 20 mg, my BP is average 137-87, I'm thinking to do double my dose.
Hey whatsup man. I actually stopped taking it back in March. My BP is well controlled with my diet and exercising and a few supps like magnesium and mineral water and using healthy salt. I was only using it to see if it would help with some water retention I was getting from the HGH I was on. Didn’t notice any help there so I stopped taking it. I also felt like my mood wasn’t that great when I was taking it, but that could have been due to so many other things. I get in my head when taking new things sometimes whether they’re effecting my mood good or bad. Always trying to optimize my mood, so it’s something I consider whenever taking stuff

If u can’t control ur BP with diet, supps and optimizing lifestyle factors then Telmisartan is definitely the best option to control BP, imo

GreenMachineX

Hey whatsup man. I actually stopped taking it back in March. My BP is well controlled with my diet and exercising and a few supps like magnesium and mineral water and using healthy salt. I was only using it to see if it would help with some water retention I was getting from the HGH I was on. Didn’t notice any help there so I stopped taking it. I also felt like my mood wasn’t that great when I was taking it, but that could have been due to so many other things. I get in my head when taking new things sometimes whether they’re effecting my mood good or bad. Always trying to optimize my mood, so it’s something I consider whenever taking stuff

If u can’t control ur BP with diet, supps and optimizing lifestyle factors then Telmisartan is definitely the best option to control BP, imo
Did you notice like a mild depression with telmisartan, or anxiety?

Gman86

Did you notice like a mild depression with telmisartan, or anxiety?
I think I did tbh. But there’s so many other factors that can play into feeling those ways, that’s it’s hard to tell if it was strictly from the Telmisartan at that time. But felt like it could be playing a role, so I stopped taking it. I also didn’t see any benefits from it in regards to water retention, so I didn’t really see a benefit in continuing to take it. I can usually control my BP well with just diet and lifestyle modifications and supplementing with things like magnesium and Celtic salt or redmonds real salt. Using those salts on my food and in my water seems to make a big diffence

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me