T/E2 ratio

Buy Lab Tests Online

godudi

Hello all forum members,

I am 48 years old, on TRT for 12 years. On nebido during the past year.
I have a low libido & ED.
Testosterone total = 890 ng/dl
E2 (not sensitive) = 80 pg/dl

My urologist claims the high estradiol is the culprit of my low libido and ED.

My question is, with 80 pg/dl is it still necessary to take the sensitive E2 test in order to determine whether my E2 is possibly high due to inaccuracy of the standard E2 test or is quite obvious E2 is high regadless of the E2 test (standard vs sensitive)?

Sensitive E2 tests are quite expensive where I live (Brasil) and I prefer to take the E2 test just in case there is to reduce E2 levels and reach the desired T/E2 ratio using AI where the importance is sensitive E2 is quite obvious.

Lastly what would be the AI dosage recommendation having in mind crashing my E2 is not an option, already been there a few years back, I can't think about feeling dead once again.

Thank you all
David

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I am 48 years old, on TRT for 12 years. On nebido during the past year.
Your dosage is probably excessive. Maybe try lowering the dosage.

As long as your C-reactive protein is not elevated, the standard estrogen test is fine.

Last edited:

bixt

on TRT for 12 years. On nebido during the past year.

Please tell us, how many of those 12 years was libido good?

And when it was good, please share with us what were your levels then.

Then we can compare past numbers when you had good libido and current numbers with bad libido and comment .

Gman86

@godudi u don’t have access to primobolan in Brazil by any chance do u? That’s my preferable way to lower E2. Progesterone can be another possible option. Would definitely at least explore using progesterone before using an ai. Just my personal preference.

And u should be fine just getting the non-sensitive E2 test done. I used to get both the sens and non-sens E2 tests done on the same set of labs, and there was a time where the sens E2 test came back incorrect, but the non-sens E2 test was still on point. If money is a concern, the non-sens E2 test should be just fine unless u think ur E2 is possibly in crashed territory

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
My urologist claims the high estradiol is the culprit of my low libido and ED.
Your urologist needs to read this paper published by big names using government funded data:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me