Syringes without script

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooka15

Does anyone know of any sites I can order syringes without a script? I specifically live in Illinois and they require scripts for more then 20 insulin needles. I have been ordering from OTC wharehouse for years but my last order with them still has not shipped from 2 weeks ago and not getting help from contacting them.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

antelopers

Westin

Does anyone know of any sites I can order syringes without a script? I specifically live in Illinois and they require scripts for more then 20 insulin needles. I have been ordering from OTC wharehouse for years but my last order with them still has not shipped from 2 weeks ago and not getting help from contacting them.
Go to WestEndMedicalSupplies.com

lemonflavor

Roadkill

Do most people use insulin syringes for test? When I first started my therapy they gave me 3ml syringes with a thicker gauge for draw and then a separate needle to inject. I do use insulin syringes for my hcg though.

madman

Super Moderator
Do most people use insulin syringes for test? When I first started my therapy they gave me 3ml syringes with a thicker gauge for draw and then a separate needle to inject. I do use insulin syringes for my hcg though.

The majority are using fixed insulin syringes.

madman

Super Moderator
Is it not harder to draw?

I would not say harder but definitely much slower than using a syringe with a 22-25 gauge needle.

Most are using 27-31 gauge and some tend to find the 27-29s easier to load but it is still not that difficult when using a 30-31.

Aside from the gauge used the viscosity of the carrier oil and dose of T will affect how long it takes to draw the oil from the vial.

Warming the vial prior to drawing will make it easier to pass through the needle when drawing/injecting.

I use a BD U-100 insulin syringe .5ml (50 unit) 30gauge 5/16 inch needle and inject Delatestryl (testosterone enanthate) 200mg/ml strength.

My protocol is 150mg/week (75mg every 3.5 days) so I draw (.375ml) and it takes under 2 minutes.

The main benefits are minimal pain/trauma to tissues and most importantly they are dead space syringes which result in the minimal waste of medication let alone you can draw/inject using the same needle.

Many use the 1ml fixed insulin syringes but you have the option to use the .5ml or even the .3ml syringes when injecting daily/EOD as the volume of oil is low and it is easier to read the markings for some when trying to draw an accurate dose.

When first starting trt I was using the standard 1ml fixed insulin syringe and eventually switched over to the .5ml as they are more compact and feel better in the hand when drawing/injecting and I can draw slightly quicker compared to the 1ml.

Wilson7

It takes about a minute or so to draw, really not an issue. In addition, the needle has no hub or hub loss of roughly 0.1 ml. Matters if you are using a multi dose vial. Been using them for over a year, works really well for me and others I know that also use them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me