Switching to EOD protocol. Have 3 questions...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

switching to an EOD protocol for ore stable levels and less fluctuation.

My current regimen is:
50 mg Test Cyp every 3.5 days (100 mg a week total)

My most recent bloodwork:
Total T: 1316 ng/dl (264-916)
Free T: 28.3 ng/dl (9.3-26.5)
Estradiol (sensitive): 40.1 pg/ml (8.0-35.0)
SHBG: 45.2 nmol/l (16.5-55.9)
IGF1: 252 ng/mL (101-307)
DHEA: 278.0ug/dL (138.5-475.2)
TSH: 1.240uIU/mL (0.450-4.500)

Im now switching to 25 mg every other day (still 100 mg a week total) and have a few questions...

1) How long into my new protocol should I get bloodwork? 6 weeks?
2) When I get bloodwork, should I get it on my injection day or my day off?
3) should I expect my T and e2 levels to go up or go down on this new protocol?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

antelopers

At least 6 weeks makes sense.
Morning of injection before taking the injection itself to measure trough.
I would expect them to go up slightly since you're taking the same dose more frequently. You're avoiding higher peaks by doing this but also avoiding the lower trough.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
switching to an EOD protocol for ore stable levels and less fluctuation.

My current regimen is:
50 mg Test Cyp every 3.5 days (100 mg a week total)

My most recent bloodwork:
Total T: 1316 ng/dl (264-916)
Free T: 28.3 ng/dl (9.3-26.5)
Estradiol (sensitive): 40.1 pg/ml (8.0-35.0)
SHBG: 45.2 nmol/l (16.5-55.9)
IGF1: 252 ng/mL (101-307)
DHEA: 278.0ug/dL (138.5-475.2)
TSH: 1.240uIU/mL (0.450-4.500)

Im now switching to 25 mg every other day (still 100 mg a week total) and have a few questions...

1) How long into my new protocol should I get bloodwork? 6 weeks?
2) When I get bloodwork, should I get it on my injection day or my day off?
3) should I expect my T and e2 levels to go up or go down on this new protocol?
As you can clearly see on your current protocol that trough TT is very high and again as I stated in an earlier thread that although your FT is high it was tested using an inaccurate assay (piss poor direct immunoassay).

Although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

It is critical to test your FT using an accurate assay!

You need to test FT using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration (next best) to know where your FT truly sits on such protocol (dose T/injection frequency).

Bet if you had FT tested using an accurate assay it would be much higher than you think even with an SHBG of 45 nmol/L which is far from really high!

Blood levels will stabilize (4-6 weeks) and blood work is done at 6 weeks always testing at the true trough.

You may very well need to lower your T dose slightly as your FT levels may still be too high on the EOD protocol.

Arcane

As you can clearly see on your current protocol that trough TT is very high and again as I stated in an earlier thread that although your FT is high it was tested using an inaccurate assay (piss poor direct immunoassay).

Although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

It is critical to test your FT using an accurate assay!

You need to test FT using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration (next best) to know where your FT truly sits on such protocol (dose T/injection frequency).

Bet if you had FT tested using an accurate assay it would be much higher than you think even with an SHBG of 45 nmol/L which is far from really high!

Blood levels will stabilize (4-6 weeks) and blood work is done at 6 weeks always testing at the true trough.

You may very well need to lower your T dose slightly as your FT levels may still be too high on the EOD protocol.
This assay was required by my HRT provider. But ill definitely try that out next

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me