Supplementing with DIM and Calcium D-Glucarate

Buy Lab Tests Online

Royal244

Greetings. Is supplementing with 200mg of DIM (+200mg of Lecithin and 5mg of Black Pepper fruit ext.) and 500mg of Calcium D-Glucarate per day will be a sufficent amount or should i increase it? We're talking about lowering estriadol just a noch.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

Make sure the Lecithin you are taking does not contain soy. Most Lecithin has soy in it and soy is estrogenic. Lecithin is good for you but buy the Lecithin without soy, like Sunflower Lecithin. I'd say the 200 mg of DIM and 500 mg of Calcium D-Glucarate is fine.

Royal244

I'm fairly new to trt but I use both but at half your dose. It has made a difference for me. I'm not sure it would counter act super high E2 levels but it has helped with my symptoms.

Yeah, i know. My E2 is not that high and i did a test for women. Mark said that the score would probably have been even lower if i did the sensitive E2. Feeling great too, just wanna see how I will react if i lower my estriadol just a little bit. Thanks for feedback. Glad to hear it's working for you.

Make sure the Lecithin you are taking does not contain soy. Most Lecithin has soy in it and soy is estrogenic. Lecithin is good for you but buy the Lecithin without soy, like Sunflower Lecithin. I'd say the 200 mg of DIM and 500 mg of Calcium D-Glucarate is fine.

Thank you again. I did not know that soy was estrogenic and yeah the product i was going to buy had soy in it. I will go with a different one (Solaray, DIM Supreme, 60 Veggie Caps) Doesn't appear to have soy in it. It contains 40mg of bioflavonoids instead of Lecithin.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me