Subq injection volume.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Riptide

Hi everyone,
My first order from Empower is coming tomorrow and I had a quick question. I've been reading that you dont want more than .5cc of oil under the skin subq and I'm wanting to do subq injections with a 1cc syringe and either 27 or 30g needles. My biweekly dose is .35cc but if I combine the hcg in the syringe even at 2x concentration it will be .6cc total fluid. I'm wondering does the .5cc subq volume rule of thumb apply to total liquid or just oil? Could I go into stomach or thigh fat with .6cc mixed of test and hcg? And do you think I should use a 27g 1/2 inch or 30g? I know I'm probably overthinking it, I just want to make sure I have the best plan. I've wanted to do subq to avoid scarring and prefer the smallest # of injections possible. Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Scarring really isn't of any concern though I personally agree with not injecting that much fluid SQ, >5ml. Though too there's no reason you need to combine in one syringe, either. Shoot your Cyp in the R thigh, HCG in the L thigh. or however you choose.

Riptide

Is there a need to rotate subq? I.e. can I do 2x a week indefinitely left thigh right thigh? And you can do subq on outer upper thigh fat right? Just lightly pinch and 90 degrees in? I've heard people having pretty intense pain from IM thighs so just curious!

Riptide

Also some folks tend to talk about absorption differences between subq and IM. Is it okay to do both? I.e. if a subq delt shot turned into a shallow IM itd be okay right? I'm not sure how people do subq on delts since theres less fat--45 degree angle?

absoprtion is a completely subjective feeling some one might have that isn't backed with any kidn of science and IM or SQ has little more to do with anything except SQ lets' guys use a much smaller needle. Rotating too is a overblown, as is the mention of scar tissue...just not factors in what we do but people have this fear from IV drug users (tracks) which again isn't anything like we do.

fifty

IM isn’t painful but my issue with IM is hitting superficial veins and bruising. I can see most of the veins in my quads and ventroguteal area and it is a bit of a mine field for me. Usually I can avoid everything but it’s like I have a spiderweb of veins everywhere including ventrogluteal area.

Subq is easy peasy

Vince

Super Moderator
IM isn’t painful but my issue with IM is hitting superficial veins and bruising. I can see most of the veins in my quads and ventroguteal area and it is a bit of a mine field for me. Usually I can avoid everything but it’s like I have a spiderweb of veins everywhere including ventrogluteal area.

Subq is easy peasy
I also have a spider web veins in my ventrogluteal. I always inject in between them, I actually enjoy that. I do all my injections HCG and test, shallow IM using a 29g 1/2 inch syringe.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me