SubQ injection locations

Buy Lab Tests Online

jessie02

Hey guys just started SubQ. I’m having A hard time finding good spots I guess. Using a 28g 1/2” syringe I feel like I’ll Pierce stomach muscle below my belly fat? Maybe it’s deceiving and the stomach muscle isn’t as close as I think it is. Should I be going in at a steep angle? I also tried my glute which maybe seems as though there’s more fatty tissue there. Anyways any advice would be appreciated

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

If you are super lean, pull the skin up off the muscle with index finger and thumb with your non dominant hand and inject at an angle, not into the pinch but next to where you are pinching.

Also, I am pretty darn lean and I use a shorter finer needle, 5/16" 30g. If you are drawing cottonseed oil 30g is probably too small but it works for grapeseed oil just fine. Just takes a minute to draw the dose, about 10-20 sec to inject depending on dose

jessie02

If you are super lean, pull the skin up off the muscle with index finger and thumb with your non dominant hand and inject at an angle, not into the pinch but next to where you are pinching.

Also, I am pretty darn lean and I use a shorter finer needle, 5/16" 30g. If you are drawing cottonseed oil 30g is probably too small but it works for grapeseed oil just fine. Just takes a minute to draw the dose, about 10-20 sec to inject depending on dose

Ok thanks! I actually have some 30g 5/16” that I’ve used.... but when Crisler talked about it he made it sound like the “needle effect” can further irritate the tissue underneath. The couple times I used them it seemed the injection site was sore for a couple days where as the 28g left no pain. Maybe pushing to hard on the 30g...

S1W

Hey guys just started SubQ. I’m having A hard time finding good spots I guess. Using a 28g 1/2” syringe I feel like I’ll Pierce stomach muscle below my belly fat? Maybe it’s deceiving and the stomach muscle isn’t as close as I think it is. Should I be going in at a steep angle? I also tried my glute which maybe seems as though there’s more fatty tissue there. Anyways any advice would be appreciated

How often are you injecting, and how much (volume) per injection?

S1W

IMHO that's a lot of volume to push through a 30g 5/16" pin. It can work but 28g 1/2" is probably better for you. The problem is likely not the pin though, but stomach injections - they've always been somewhat uncomfortable for me. Have heard from other guys on the forum that don't like them either.

My favorite SubQ spot by far is the fat pad on the side of my hip/glute. When sitting on the toilet, take your right hand and put the tip of your right thumb on your iliac crest and the tip of your index finger below it on your greater tronchanter. Reach back with your middle finger between your index finger and thumb towards your butt - the tip of your middle finger will be in a meaty fatty area. Pinch fat, inject there. On EOD, I go back and forth right side, left side every other day.

45 degrees is too much angle in that location unless you're really skinny - I've found if I inject larger volumes of oil at too steep of an angle, I get bumps/welts. With 5/16" pins I go straight in - with 1/2" I go on a slight angle.

After you've injected the entire volume of syringe, hold it there with the needle still in you for 10 seconds, then remove the needle. This seems to help minimize any leakage of the oil.

Good luck man. You'll figure out what works best for you. Trial and error.

jessie02

IMHO that's a lot of volume to push through a 30g 5/16" pin. It can work but 28g 1/2" is probably better for you. The problem is likely not the pin though, but stomach injections - they've always been somewhat uncomfortable for me. Have heard from other guys on the forum that don't like them either.

My favorite SubQ spot by far is the fat pad on the side of my hip/glute. When sitting on the toilet, take your right hand and put the tip of your right thumb on your iliac crest and the tip of your index finger below it on your greater tronchanter. Reach back with your middle finger between your index finger and thumb towards your butt - the tip of your middle finger will be in a meaty fatty area. Pinch fat, inject there. On EOD, I go back and forth right side, left side every other day.

45 degrees is too much angle in that location unless you're really skinny - I've found if I inject larger volumes of oil at too steep of an angle, I get bumps/welts. With 5/16" pins I go straight in - with 1/2" I go on a slight angle.

After you've injected the entire volume of syringe, hold it there with the needle still in you for 10 seconds, then remove the needle. This seems to help minimize any leakage of the oil.

Good luck man. You'll figure out what works best for you. Trial and error.

Great thanks for the advice!

Blackhawk

Ok thanks! I actually have some 30g 5/16” that I’ve used.... but when Crisler talked about it he made it sound like the “needle effect” can further irritate the tissue underneath. The couple times I used them it seemed the injection site was sore for a couple days where as the 28g left no pain. Maybe pushing to hard on the 30g...

It takes a little longer to inject, yes, I go slow. I have zero trouble with it. Been doing this for a couple years now.

Again, if you are using T in cottonseed oil, different deal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me