Stopped HCG, better libido and daily morning wood.

Buy Lab Tests Online

MDavidW76

I’ve started hcg too, and so far so good, wife was checking me out after I got out of the shower and all she could say was “how’d your balls get that big?” and “Why is your pecker bigger?”… I told her it must be the hcg, so I dug up some articles on it being used for testicular atrophy and how it was used on folks with micro weiners… sure enough it makes them bigger. She’s kind of mesmerized with it at this point…

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Mastodont

I doubt anyone has grown their non-micropenis with hcg, but some may experience flaccid hang, i never noticed this with hcg but on many occasions otherwise, the same little shrimp dick becomes a hanger all of a sudden :D Something to do with relaxed state of the nervous system.

MDavidW76

The last paper was cited by Nelson in another thread.

Gman86

I’ve started hcg too, and so far so good, wife was checking me out after I got out of the shower and all she could say was “how’d your balls get that big?” and “Why is your pecker bigger?”… I told her it must be the hcg, so I dug up some articles on it being used for testicular atrophy and how it was used on folks with micro weiners… sure enough it makes them bigger. She’s kind of mesmerized with it at this point…
How many iu’s of HCG are u using per week? And how often do u inject it?

Mastodont

The last paper was cited by Nelson in another thread.
Cool, would have been nice to have another group with testosterone in the study as well, just shaft-wise.

Fernando Almaguer

No you're not able to. I just bought some before they announced they were going to stop selling it and then I bought six more. So I'm good for six more months. Hopefully they get relicensed with their new facility before I run out.
Has anyone tried Revive RX pharmacy. They usually sell cheaper than empower but maybe it's a whole hcg unavailability occurrence.

Bremster

I have posted before about being a long time trt user and recently added Hcg, the results were great and then they weren’t, my testosterone skyrocketed but so did my estrogen. My doc put me on anastrozole, 1mg. Within 10 days I was back, I was having trouble with orgasm, that corrected that issue. I have another appointment in January, hopefully this medication doesn’t go too far and drive my Estradiol down to zero. Summary, my testosterone was greater than 1500ng/dL and estradiol was 82 pg/ml.

Fernando Almaguer

What small dose do u use when u do? How many iu’s per week?
250ius -500ius. 120-130 mgs of test. Split Shot eod.

The hcg does last longer although It tends to degrade so also my dosage becomes less effective. I think this is to my benefit as far as elevated e2 and side effects go.

MDavidW76

Well… gave myself my HCG yesterday and was in beast mode wood wise later that evening… had to take the wife out for a drive in the countryside and get up to no good down a secluded farming road ;)
Then this morning it was in beast mode again, spooned up behind the wife and she mumbled, h3ll no, I’m up on all four and you’re bringing the A-game…
Going to get myself into trouble or really good abs if I keep this up

M.J

Hey guys updates, still doing good with less hcg libido comes and goes sometimes strong sometimes less strong but still there. In any case I still find it much much better than going 500 EOD.

My concern is fertility as I k ow the recommendation is 500 EOD, now I am doing less maybe even 500 a week !!! I still don’t have a fixed hcg dose still playing around to find my best dose. For optimum libido.

Fernando Almaguer

Was running 120mg (subq) per week with .75mg anastrozole per week. Dropped the AI for several weeks and all is good. Now I'm dropping to 100mg per week with 1000iu hcg per week.
I'm curious to know the difference in testosterone values as well as e2. When comparing the two protocols

M.J

Just to confirm this, I enjoyed a very log period of good erection and libido yet again I went back to even below zero, even morning wood gone now, why I am not sure. I went on hcg again and stopped and my boy is completely dead. I am still trying to find a sustainable protocol :(.

Systemlord

Just to confirm this, I enjoyed a very log period of good erection and libido yet again I went back to even below zero, even morning wood gone now, why I am not sure. I went on hcg again and stopped and my boy is completely dead. I am still trying to find a sustainable protocol :(.
It appears your body doesn’t regulate hormones very well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me