Starting TRT soon with low t clinic

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

I will be starting TRT with a men's clinic here soon in the next week or so. I don't know my protocol yet but I heard it is smart to just start with testosterone only. I want start with testosterone and hcg right away to preserve fertility since I'm 27 years old though. Looking for opinions on what to start with?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigBamBoo

I would get a list of what they will be ordering for your labs.

If it is missing SHBG a FULL thyroid panel, and E2 sensitive...run away from that clinic.

I personally wish I would have started with just T and then tried adding HCG.
Your fertility will not disappear witnyour first shot of T. And there are many men on just T who get their gf/wives pregnant.

Knowing if you are primary or secondary is good to know as well. If your T clinic is a good one, they should be able to tell you which you.

Good luck.

JayLay777

I would get a list of what they will be ordering for your labs.

If it is missing SHBG a FULL thyroid panel, and E2 sensitive...run away from that clinic.

I personally wish I would have started with just T and then tried adding HCG.
Your fertility will not disappear witnyour first shot of T. And there are many men on just T who get their gf/wives pregnant.

Knowing if you are primary or secondary is good to know as well. If your T clinic is a good one, they should be able to tell you which you.

Good luck.
I don't think I am primary or secondary as I have a total t usually around 500-600's but low free t due to high SHBG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me