Starting clomid for infertility

Buy Lab Tests Online

LFG

I’ve been on test 50mg e3.5d for around 2 years. About nine months ago I decided I wanted to have another child.

I lowered my dose to 30mg e3.5d and started taking 500iu hCG every other day. I went to get semen Analysis done and the results came back that I have low sperm count.

It seems that the HCG is not working for me so my only other choice would be clomid. I was going to start taking .25 mg every day. But I wanted some feedback from the group if they have any tips or if they think this is a good starting dose.

I am nervous because I’ve heard a lot of bad things but I don’t have any other options

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Stoak

I’ve been on test 50mg e3.5d for around 2 years. About nine months ago I decided I wanted to have another child.

I lowered my dose to 30mg e3.5d and started taking 500iu hCG every other day. I went to get semen Analysis done and the results came back that I have low sperm count.

It seems that the HCG is not working for me so my only other choice would be clomid. I was going to start taking .25 mg every day. But I wanted some feedback from the group if they have any tips or if they think this is a good starting dose.

I am nervous because I’ve heard a lot of bad things but I don’t have any other options

Some guys have had success adding HMG to the protocol. If your sperm count is really low to the point of basic infertility, quitting TRT may be your fastest option. I had to quit TRT after nearly 2 years bc I was completely infertile even with HCG. I used HCG at higher doses 1000iu EOD for a few weeks after my last injection then switched to Clomid for 25mg EOD for 3 weeks and she was pregnant 4 months after that. Once she was 12 weeks I resumed TRT.

LFG

Some guys have had success adding HMG to the protocol. If your sperm count is really low to the point of basic infertility, quitting TRT may be your fastest option. I had to quit TRT after nearly 2 years bc I was completely infertile even with HCG. I used HCG at higher doses 1000iu EOD for a few weeks after my last injection then switched to Clomid for 25mg EOD for 3 weeks and she was pregnant 4 months after that. Once she was 12 weeks I resumed TRT.
I looked into HMG and it’s very expensive to do… why did you stop clomid after 3 weeks?

bixt

Its likely the clomid will work even with the 30mg T E3D and HCG (clomid can lightly raise FSH with T doses < 100mg week). So add in 12.5mg clomid / day and reassess after a few months.

You have to be patient with this process. Failing the above, you will have no option but to quit the T and use clomid solo. Or cough up for FSH/HMG.

FSH/HMG is VERY expensive compared to T/hcg/clomid, also almost impossible to procure in many countries.

Stoak

I looked into HMG and it’s very expensive to do… why did you stop clomid after 3 weeks?

I have a couple of floaters in my right eye... my eyes felt very dry during Clomid. Maybe it is in my head, but I'm really spooked bc of the potential for irreversible ocular sides. These lengthy post cycle therapies are not necessary IMO unless you really really need help which you probably don't if you are able to create at least some semen on TRT+HCG. Remember I was COMPLETELY AZOOSPERMATIC to making a baby in 4-5 months after the test cyp ester had completely left my body. That's literally as fast as scientifically possible in the literature.

I had bloodwork taken soon after this course of Clomid and all of my numbers LH/FSH/Test had returned to baseline. I didn't feel so great probably also due to the fact that I had Covid during my Clomid therapy... I proceeded to lose 30-40 pounds (much of it self induced due to the fasting diet) but I managed to make a baby. I added half the weight back and then I literally regained the last 15 within 2 months back on TRT.

LFG

Its likely the clomid will work even with the 30mg T E3D and HCG (clomid can lightly raise FSH with T doses < 100mg week). So add in 12.5mg clomid / day and reassess after a few months.

You have to be patient with this process. Failing the above, you will have no option but to quit the T and use clomid solo. Or cough up for FSH/HMG.

FSH/HMG is VERY expensive compared to T/hcg/clomid, also almost impossible to procure in many countries.
Would stopping T and using .25mg every day be the fastest route? I’m nervous that combining hCG, T , and clomid will send my estrogen up. HcG already does that and makes me feel like crap

LFG

I have a couple of floaters in my right eye... my eyes felt very dry during Clomid. Maybe it is in my head, but I'm really spooked bc of the potential for irreversible ocular sides. These lengthy post cycle therapies are not necessary IMO unless you really really need help which you probably don't if you are able to create at least some semen on TRT+HCG. Remember I was COMPLETELY AZOOSPERMATIC to making a baby in 4-5 months after the test cyp ester had completely left my body. That's literally as fast as scientifically possible in the literature.

I had bloodwork taken soon after this course of Clomid and all of my numbers LH/FSH/Test had returned to baseline. I didn't feel so great probably also due to the fact that I had Covid during my Clomid therapy... I proceeded to lose 30-40 pounds (much of it self induced due to the fasting diet) but I managed to make a baby. I added half the weight back and then I literally regained the last 15 within 2 months back on TRT.
From getting off TRT, running clomid for 3 weeks, you were able to get your wife pregnant in 4/5 months ?

bixt

Would stopping T and using .25mg every day be the fastest route? I’m nervous that combining hCG, T , and clomid will send my estrogen up. HcG already does that and makes me feel like crap

That would be the fastest route to fertility yes

Not nessesarily the fastest or best with regards to having downtime due to other low T symptoms however.

Stoak

From getting off TRT, running clomid for 3 weeks, you were able to get your wife pregnant in 4/5 months ?

Yes. My last shot was Second week of September, then HCG, then Clomid second week of October. Wife is Due Jan 24. There is some math involved. 4-5 months is my best guess trying to doing this conception math in my head.

LFG

Yes. My last shot was Second week of September, then HCG, then Clomid second week of October. Wife is Due Jan 24. There is some math involved. 4-5 months is my best guess trying to doing this conception math in my head.
Congratulations!!!! Thank you for sharing your story.

Jay Ara

I think 500iu HCG e2d is just too little to recover fertility.

I’m not a doctor, just sharing my own experience.

HCG will force your tests to produce testosterone, but will shutdown your own HTPA, then you have Clomid signing to Gnrh to produce LH and FSH (testosterone and sperm) but then comes testosterone cyp and HCG and says you do not need. I see a conflict here.

What I did advised by my doctor.

I had my last Nebido shot, and at the same time I started the following protocol:

1500iu e2d HCG (Choriomon)
300iu e2d GonalF

After 10days I could have another Nebido shot but my doctor said that would be better wait, and I did so.

4 months later in the protocol described above we had our IVF cycle and we got 3 blastocysts.

Since last Thursday I’m back on Nebido and stopped HCG + FSH (GonalF)

I guess doing Test Cyp + HCG + HMG would do the job, but for safety reasons and also to make sure you are getting the max out of your money and time I would advice, stop test and get HCG + HMG/GonalF for 3 to 6 months and the magic should happen!

Less is more, I felt not 100% during the time off Nebido but 200% worth the effort to make our family bigger!

Good luck and god bless you brother!
Jay

madman

Super Moderator

LFG

I think 500iu HCG e2d is just too little to recover fertility.

I’m not a doctor, just sharing my own experience.

HCG will force your tests to produce testosterone, but will shutdown your own HTPA, then you have Clomid signing to Gnrh to produce LH and FSH (testosterone and sperm) but then comes testosterone cyp and HCG and says you do not need. I see a conflict here.

What I did advised by my doctor.

I had my last Nebido shot, and at the same time I started the following protocol:

1500iu e2d HCG (Choriomon)
300iu e2d GonalF

After 10days I could have another Nebido shot but my doctor said that would be better wait, and I did so.

4 months later in the protocol described above we had our IVF cycle and we got 3 blastocysts.

Since last Thursday I’m back on Nebido and stopped HCG + FSH (GonalF)

I guess doing Test Cyp + HCG + HMG would do the job, but for safety reasons and also to make sure you are getting the max out of your money and time I would advice, stop test and get HCG + HMG/GonalF for 3 to 6 months and the magic should happen!

Less is more, I felt not 100% during the time off Nebido but 200% worth the effort to make our family bigger!

Good luck and god bless you brother!
Jay
Hi and thank you. Unfortunately I don’t have access to all of the medicine you listed. I’ve stopped T completely for 1 week now.. and started clomid .25 every night. Do you see anything wrong with this protocol?

Jay Ara

Hi and thank you. Unfortunately I don’t have access to all of the medicine you listed. I’ve stopped T completely for 1 week now.. and started clomid .25 every night. Do you see anything wrong with this protocol?
Hi @LFG ,

i think it is worth to try.
just keep in mind that the result of this path may take from 3 to 6 months to generate some results.
Focus on good diet and a lot strength training, specially legs.
Stay strong, resilient and calm during this period, there are lot of ups and downs, but you will be fine. Keep the eyes focused on the big target.
All the best and good luck, keep us posted.
God bless you.
Jay

bixt

I’ve stopped T completely for 1 week now.. and started clomid .25 every night. Do you see anything wrong with this protocol?

For fertility, this is the absolute best you can do.

The results will be better than the HMG/HCG combo and most likely allow natural fertilisation too.

This should always be the first and best option - for those who can go off the T.

HMG/HCG with T is a second best option with inferior results to the clomid protocol you suggested.

LFG

Hi @LFG ,

i think it is worth to try.
just keep in mind that the result of this path may take from 3 to 6 months to generate some results.
Focus on good diet and a lot strength training, specially legs.
Stay strong, resilient and calm during this period, there are lot of ups and downs, but you will be fine. Keep the eyes focused on the big target.
All the best and good luck, keep us posted.
God bless you.
Jay
Man thank you Jay. It’s a mental battle so far. Gains in the gym have been lost pretty quick. I go to the gym 5x a week and i feel a lot smaller. Unfortunately

Jay Ara

Man thank you Jay. It’s a mental battle so far. Gains in the gym have been lost pretty quick. I go to the gym 5x a week and i feel a lot smaller. Unfortunately
I understand you very well.
Think that is temporary and for good reason!
All the best!

madman

Super Moderator

The results will be better than the HMG/HCG combo and most likely allow natural fertilisation too.

This should always be the first and best option - for those who can go off the T.

HMG/HCG with T is a second best option with inferior results to the clomid protocol you suggested.

Clomid solo.

This is not a given!

madman

Super Moderator

Look up who Lipshultz is!

Androgen Society meeting 2022 highlights: Dr. Larry Lipshultz
Screenshot (17329).png

1663711615169.png

1663711686223.png

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones