Setting Expectations

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ribeye

I am approximately 2 months post starting T replacement therapy. My testosterone, was typically, in the low 300 range, having been tested 4 times prior to starting therapy. I am also hypo thyroid (Hashimoto's) and was taking Synthroid with corresponding levels that were "supposedly" in the middle of the therapeutic range, although I was very symptomatic of low thyroid and low T. I was switched over to NP thyroid 120 mg, at the same time I started the testosterone bio identical cream with 200 MG/gram compounded, taking 1/2 gram or 100 MG T twice a day. I was instructed to apply the cream directly to my scrotum. My understanding was, that would give me the best shot at boosting DHT which should help alleviate some of the low T symptoms more quickly (low libido for example). I was just given an increased dose of the T cream, again to apply to the scrotum. so, I am now taking for the last 4-5 days 3/4 gram twice a day, or about 150 MG T twice a day. In the first week, 4-5 days post starting treatment, I felt an incredible difference!! Nearly all my symptoms were gone. Libido was great, erections were great, energy was great, sleep was good, mood was good, I was superman. But since then, I noticed a gradual decline in some of the benefits, still being better than before, especially energy and mood, but libido comes and goes at times. So, what I am wondering, is do I need rechecked for T levels? is it likely my levels are fluctuating and that is giving me inconsistent symptom control? Is it just taking my body time to adjust to the new T level? I throw myself at the mercy of the court!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Libido comes and goes even with optimized TRT/Thyroid.

I would rerun lab tests. Something like this:

plus

Use this coupon for 20% off (good until Feb 24): DISCOUNTEDLABS

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com