Sensitive e2 blood test in the UK???

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Sadly, the sensitive test is almost impossible to find outside of the United States. We hear from members living elsewhere who look for it, high and low, with no success. Anecdotal accounts of it being offered in Germany have appeared recently, but as of yet no commercial lab or hospital has been identified here at EM.

Its a tangled story. Doctors resisted measuring estradiol in men on TRT for years, that's beginning to change. However, now the battle is over which testing methodology ought to be used. The verdict is clear, the only appropriate and reliable test is the sensitive (LC, MS/MS) process, but doctors - and labs - are dragging their heels on this as well. So many battles in TRT take far too long to win.

Your doctor could have blood drawn and expressed to a lab in the US. I know of one fellow in Ireland who did just that. But you can imagine how expensive that can be.

leeault

Thanks for the info. I can travel to Tampa as I work for the airlines - would I be able to draw here and then drop it off at Defy or somewhere in Tampa do you think?

Wow, literally willing to travel intercontinentally to get E2 checked. Amazing.

One thing I'd say, is to get total testosterone, free, SHBG and LH + FSH if not on TRT at least with it. In isolation, an E2 reading itself is rather worthless, unless you're extremely stable in your TRT protocol and know what your levels will be.

I'd hate to hear you having more questions than answers after travelling for 7 hours each way plus clearing customs.

CoastWatcher

Thanks for the info. I can travel to Tampa as I work for the airlines - would I be able to draw here and then drop it off at Defy or somewhere in Tampa do you think?

For future reference, when visiting the States, you can order labs through www.discountedlabs.com, on your own - results are emailed. I do that as a Canadian (you needn't be a citizen of the US in order to use the their services). One note of caution: state law in NY prohibits self-testing services.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me