Scientists report that enzyme that alters testosterone to estrogen has big impact in healthy brain

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

The demonizing almost always comes as a result of taking way too much anastrazole. Everyone is different and I happen to feel best when my E2 is between 25-30. Good luck.

I’d have to agree. More often than not I think ai’s get a bad rap from men getting their E2 too low, and confusing low E2 symptoms with ai side effects.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Shbg: 23.9 (16-55)
Dht: 61 (30-85)
Dhea: 346 ( 138-475)
Last two e2: 45 and 41 on sensitive test.

I was thinking that maybe optimizing DHEA could help you with energy and libido, but yours is pretty decent. There’s still a chance that increasing it could help with those things, but I think trying to get E2 down very slightly to maybe the 20-30 range would be a good route to take. It’s worth a shot, especially considering your SHBG is on the low side.

I was also thinking if your DHT wasn’t that high, increasing your testosterone dose could help increase DHT, which might help libido. But again, yours isn’t too bad. Raising it could have some benefits, but again, trying to adjust E2 might be a better step to take before trying to raise your testosterone dose. Just be very very careful with the ai. To drop your E2 from the low 40’s to the low 20’s is not going to take much at all. But you already know that.

Nashtide

One last question, do you take your AI at the same time as your test, or 24h after it?
Lol, I don’t mind the questions at all. I take my AI when I inject my T just to keep things simple. Much less likely to forget a dose and I’m all about keeping things simple. IMHO, guys who overthink every aspect of TRT are always the ones with problems. Again, this is just my opinion.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me