Reversing severe testicular atrophy induced by toxins, probably phtalates and/or mold, how????

Buy Lab Tests Online

Abonicex

TLDR: I'm a 39 year old. My balls are almost the size of peanuts (10% of their normal size) and my penis is like half its size, erections are gone, ejaculation is almost zero, this due to gradual intoxication by toxins/phtalates/mold for 2 years. Total testosterone is 2.65 nm/mL. (equivalent to 265 I think in US units). I'm taking HCG as prescribed by my doctor (5000 ui twice a week for a month) but what else can I do? How do you regenerate Leydig cells and other testicle cells and restore normal testicular function? Scared of permanent damage. Never had testosterone related problems before. Help pls!!!

Hello, friends. I post here because I'm desperate for help. it's here where I think someone who knows something could help me with my problem.

I'm a 39 year old male. I've a big health issue in fibromyalgia. While I have recovered a lot through lots of alt therapies and experiments, I'm still bad. Due to anxiety and pain I used to chew paper (I have finally stopped due to panic), and since two years ago I had been chewing heavily scented toilet paper the whole day. Also, there's black mold in my water and I had not noticed it, but it must have been there for like a year or two years.

I began seeing my testicles shrink and erectile dysfunction, probably starting a year and a half ago, but first I thought, oh must be my imagination... then, next time i noticed i thought well must the age, or it's cause I'm fat.

But then things ramped up very fast. Erections left. Ejaculations too. Noticed my beard thinning and hair loss. One day I touched my testicles and they were the size of peanuts. No hyperbole. They were that size. Like 10% their size probably. That's when I got really scared. Now erections and libido were completely gone by that point and it happened in like two weeks. Ejaculation has also almost disappeared. I'm very nervous when dealing with people particularly women. which is very uncomfortable at my age. I'm having lots of confusion and memory problems. I have zero energy. Fibromyalgia drained me but I think I'm on a different level of fatigue now. I also EAT A LOT. And can't control my appetite. Is this also a symptom of low T? I wasn't like that before.

I'm pretty sure it's been the phtalates or some toxin. It's the only thing that has changed, me chewing toilet paper to calm the pain and drinking water from a source that's been growing black mold. Before this my erections and all that were super healthy... one of the things that never failed to me. I used to wake up with erections so hard that they hurt. I was super horny. I was thankful when they dissapeared and also when libido lowered as it let me think of other stuff. I didn't think something was really wrong. But now I'm scared. Things have moved super-fast. Like in a year or year and a half i moved from perfectly healthy to this. And the last 3 months things have super ramped up.

I was taking HCG 5000 UI twice per weak prescribed by my doctor, a GP. I just finished my first 4 week cycle and will see the dr soon and get more tests. What else can I do? How can I reverse testicular atrophy? How can I regenerate Leydig and seminal cells? Can I detox those parts of my body in case toxins are stuck in there like phtalates? I want to restore my regenerate my testicles and restore normal testicular function. There must be a way!!!

I post my total testosterone results, it's 2.65 ng/mL which I think it's equivalent to 265 in the US. Also the other tests my doctor asked me for in case they provide some useful information.

Album — Postimages

Any help appreciated. Please, help!!!!!

Attachments

• exa2.jpg
    exa2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 17
  • exa1.jpg
    exa1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 19
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

I hope you currently drink only filtered water from a non-moldy source, or store bought.

Your doctor is doing the right thing with the HCG. Lab tests will show if your testicles are functioning, although 4 weeks may be too short to see that (only 8 doses HCG). If your testosterone level doesn't increase, he will put you on TRT.

Meanwhile do not try to explain everything with "phtalates and toxins". I would check first for vitamin and mineral deficiencies.

Then I would check for food allergy/sensitivity.

"Fibromyalgia" is when the immune system attacks the nerves/muscles either because there is an actual persistent infection going on, or due to autoimmunity - frequently triggered by previous infection.

Persistent infections could be Lyme, Syphillis, neurotropic Herpes family viruses (HSV1, HSV2, Varicella Zoster Virus, Epstein Barr, CMV, HHV-6). Also, check for intestinal infections (bacteria, protozoa, fungi) if you have digestive problems or your symptoms intensify after meals.

You can't "detoxify" an infection. You have to find which one, if any, and take the corresponding measures.

I too thought I had "firbromyalgia" and "chronic fatigue syndrom". Turns out I have frequent reactivations of Varicella Zoster Virus.

sammmy

Since you are mentioning a decline starting 2 years ago, have you had COVID? It can damage many body systems, especially the nervous system and lead to such symptoms - "post covid syndrome".

Abonicex

Since you are mentioning a decline starting 2 years ago, have you had COVID? It can damage many body systems, especially the nervous system and lead to such symptoms - "post covid syndrome".
thank you for your answer. I'm drinking clean water now, I believe.

i won't take trt... i want my testicles to work.

i can't afford trt nor is it anything i want.

I want my testicles to regenerate and work again. There must be a way of getting them to do it.

i've been ill for 12 years with fibro. i understand what you say as i've researched and talked with patients and doctors to come out of the hole. I've progressed a lot. And i believe my root problem is in my teeth, but it's not true it's autoimmune in most cases. i believe people diagnosed with fibro have all kinds of root causes. but most often it's no autoimmune. I'¿ts in fact one of the fisrt issues discarded in the diagnostic process. The progress I've seen in my disease and what I've seen in other patients makes me think there must be a way to regenerate the testicles.

as I said, I've been healthy all this time regarding that part of my body. it'd be weird to me that allergies or deficiencies suddenly kicked in and in such an isolated way. I haven't had any other health problem apart from the usual fibromyalgia which has kept improving although very slowly. And the low T symptoms. And I know of some things that I have done that could cause this: the toilet paper and the water.

my problem does coincide with covid more or less I think... but I'm not sure it came afterwards. then covid doesn't seem to have left me any other symptom or problem at all.

Anyway thank you for your reply.

If anyone knows of anything, please let me know.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me