Resources Needed To Debunk Testosterone and Heart Attack Connection

Buy Lab Tests Online

CuirPork

I have been using Pubmed to compile a list of articles in the hopes of outlining the 2015 hype that prompted the FDA announcement about TRT. I have a meeting with my Doctor tomorrow and want to provide him a comprehensive list of current technical articles that show that TRT has significant benefits with few risks. I hope to demonstrate that most risks associated with TRT are the result of previously existing comorbidity and that for someone with no previous cardiovascular issues or prostate issues, TRT is of little risk when monitored.

I have been on TRT for 3-4 years now. My levels have consistently remained low except for the short period that I received treatment at Defy Medical. At that point, my Testosterone was extremely high. I recently was tested and I was at 126. I have been HIV positive since 1990 and have 20 years of methamphetamine addiction from 1990-2010. I started taking HIV meds 5 years ago and have remained undetectable since. I just turned 50 last week.

I briefly went to Defy Medical after securing a great position with a great company. Unfortunately, they got purchased and my position was cut making the added expense of Defy Medical untenable. Currently, I am fortunate to have Ryan White help to pay for my TRT, though I hope to find another position that will allow me to afford Defy.

Meanwhile, my latest primary care physician brought up the standard line of BS about being concerned about TRT as though someone at Grady Medical Center sent out a memo from the 2015 FDA nonsense. Because I am currently taking T-Cypionate once a week by injection, minimum dosage and my levels are still consistently lower than standards. I am hoping to make the case for increasing my dosage so that I can return to normal levels. I am not looking to build muscle or get ripped--I'm hoping to clear some of the cognitive fog I get when I am not on TRT and to be able to get out of bed. When I first started TRT, the benefits were profound. Now, I still benefit, but still have a hard time with the fog and with energy levels--both commonly associated with low T.

I have several technical papers that not only support my claims, but that also shows how the FDA chose two unsubstantiated and technically flawed studies to base their recommendations on. I have requested that he produce a list of technical sources of his concerns so that I can review them when I see him. I also explained that I will bring my sources and we can discuss his concerns at that time.

If anyone has a good list of technical articles or professional references from unbiased clinical trials, please let me know. Thanks in advance for any support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

xqfq

Wow, this is really upsetting. I hope you are able to figure something out soon.

I don’t have the ability to hunt down links right now, but there are countless studies showing the testosterone level you currently have (< 200ng/dL) is highly linked with cardiovascular disease. Your current level is far too low. There has been no study, to my knowledge, that has shown low (hypogonadal) levels of testosterone as being anything other than very bad for cardiovascular and metabolic health.

RE: your levels, I think you were injecting once a week before? Your level is very low. I would try injecting more frequently when you have TRT again. Some men benefit from a higher injection frequency. You can order insulin syringes for very cheap and use them to inject almost painlessly.

madman

Super Moderator
I have been using Pubmed to compile a list of articles in the hopes of outlining the 2015 hype that prompted the FDA announcement about TRT. I have a meeting with my Doctor tomorrow and want to provide him a comprehensive list of current technical articles that show that TRT has significant benefits with few risks. I hope to demonstrate that most risks associated with TRT are the result of previously existing comorbidity and that for someone with no previous cardiovascular issues or prostate issues, TRT is of little risk when monitored.

I have been on TRT for 3-4 years now. My levels have consistently remained low except for the short period that I received treatment at Defy Medical. At that point, my Testosterone was extremely high. I recently was tested and I was at 126. I have been HIV positive since 1990 and have 20 years of methamphetamine addiction from 1990-2010. I started taking HIV meds 5 years ago and have remained undetectable since. I just turned 50 last week.

I briefly went to Defy Medical after securing a great position with a great company. Unfortunately, they got purchased and my position was cut making the added expense of Defy Medical untenable. Currently, I am fortunate to have Ryan White help to pay for my TRT, though I hope to find another position that will allow me to afford Defy.

Meanwhile, my latest primary care physician brought up the standard line of BS about being concerned about TRT as though someone at Grady Medical Center sent out a memo from the 2015 FDA nonsense. Because I am currently taking T-Cypionate once a week by injection, minimum dosage and my levels are still consistently lower than standards. I am hoping to make the case for increasing my dosage so that I can return to normal levels. I am not looking to build muscle or get ripped--I'm hoping to clear some of the cognitive fog I get when I am not on TRT and to be able to get out of bed. When I first started TRT, the benefits were profound. Now, I still benefit, but still have a hard time with the fog and with energy levels--both commonly associated with low T.

I have several technical papers that not only support my claims, but that also shows how the FDA chose two unsubstantiated and technically flawed studies to base their recommendations on. I have requested that he produce a list of technical sources of his concerns so that I can review them when I see him. I also explained that I will bring my sources and we can discuss his concerns at that time.

If anyone has a good list of technical articles or professional references from unbiased clinical trials, please let me know. Thanks in advance for any support.

Testosterone replacement therapy and cardiovascular risk (most recent)

Testosterone And The Heart

An update on heart disease risk associated with testosterone boosting medications

CuirPork

Thank you for these links. They are really helpful.

I don't like the way that all of these studies say that clear and profound evidence shows a link between low testosterone and cardiovascular risks, they mention that clinicians should have an open and frank discussion about the cardio-vascular risks of STARTING TRT. It should be clarified that clinicians should have an open and frank discussion about the risk of having low testosterone and NOT STARTING TRT as well as the lack of valid or applicable studies claiming otherwise.

Thanks again for your help. I am printing these to take with me. When I get this report finished, I will post the complete list of materials here in case anyone else wants to look through them.

fifty

I think most doctors would probably be annoyed in this scenario. Changing doctors is usually the easier intervention.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me