Regaining fertility after 3 years TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

KenM

31 year old male, been on replacement for a little over 3 years. Wife wants a kid. Am I screwed?

I’ve been taking test 175mg/week and 0.5mg anastrazole. no hcg.

is there a possibility that I could regain fertility from just introducing hcg now or would I need to come off and run a crazy PCT?

Are there any protocols for this that are tried and tested? I would say that I can pretty gyno prone which may complicate things a little.

thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
31 year old male, been on replacement for a little over 3 years. Wife wants a kid. Am I screwed?

I’ve been taking test 175mg/week and 0.5mg anastrazole. no hcg.

is there a possibility that I could regain fertility from just introducing hcg now or would I need to come off and run a crazy PCT?

Are there any protocols for this that are tried and tested? I would say that I can pretty gyno prone which may complicate things a little.

thanks in advance

This is your man @Sides

Sides

As long as you had no pre-existing fertility problems when you started TRT, you should be fine regaining your fertility with HCG, and if necessary HMG or FSH.

Many men have best results if they come off test, and use HCG and HMG/FSH to regain fertility. Other men like me stayed on test the whole time, added in HCG and HMG, and still regained fertility, even after many years on test. You can look at Larry Lipschultz's work at Baylor for a lot of info on regaining fertility for men on test with HCG.

I've been on testosterone and many other anabolic steroids for over 28 years now, and when my wife and I got married in October of 2017 and decided we wanted our own child, I had a zero sperm count. But I added in HCG, and later on HMG and FSH, and over the course of eleven months, by the time we did our IVF procedure my sperm count was up to 31 million. My sperm fertilized 17 of my wife's 20 viable eggs, 3 survived to the 5-day blastocyst phase, and one became our beautiful baby girl, who is happy, healthy, and doing well.

If it worked for me, after 28 years on test, it can work for just about anybody, as long as you had no pre-existing fertility issues before you started.

I have gyno and estrogen issues if I use too much HCG, so I had to keep my HCG fairly low at 500iu every other day. What worked best for me was:

200mg test per week (or whatever your TRT amount is)
500iu HCG every other day
30-60iu HMG or FSH every day, although most studies use 75-150iu every other day

You can look at the following study for ideas for you and your doctor to consider:

Best wishes, and I hope everything works out for you as well as it did for me.

Sides

gaz7718

I fully endorse the use of hmg 75iu EOD with hcg E3D. I went from infertile to fertile and a pregnant wife in 3 months. I did start the first few weeks with a higher HCG dose EOD before settling back to 500iu every 3 days. This higher initial HCG dose may or may not have been relevant, but hmg was certainly the most cost effective and successful method to regain fertility quickly whilst remaining on TRT (and low dose deca) throughout.

M.J

I fully endorse the use of hmg 75iu EOD with hcg E3D. I went from infertile to fertile and a pregnant wife in 3 months. I did start the first few weeks with a higher HCG dose EOD before settling back to 500iu every 3 days. This higher initial HCG dose may or may not have been relevant, but hmg was certainly the most cost effective and successful method to regain fertility quickly whilst remaining on TRT (and low dose deca) throughout.

I didn’t check my fertility yet, but I am assuming it should be good as I started this along with my trt. My problem is libido. Still down and ER. I had some success with increasing libido time maybe and having more than one honey moon using sustanon. But unless I use fertility doctors for getting my wife pregnant I can’t do it due to ER and libido. During my honey moon it won’t be the time for conceiving. When honey moon goes away conceiving time comes :(.

I high libido always. Trying to get the cream to see what will happen or natesto.

gaz7718

I didn’t check my fertility yet, but I am assuming it should be good as I started this along with my trt. My problem is libido. Still down and ER. I had some success with increasing libido time maybe and having more than one honey moon using sustanon. But unless I use fertility doctors for getting my wife pregnant I can’t do it due to ER and libido. The time I have honey moon it won’t Elbe the time for conceiving. When honey moon goes away it will be conceiving time.

I need libido high always. Trying to get the cream to seewhat will happen or natesto.

my post was in respect of the originator of the thread.

DS3

This is not what I heard very recently from doctor rand McLain. When was the last time you saw him ? Cuz he used 500 initially then started giving 1000. This is what I heard from him like one year ago. Also if you search the forum as I recall Nelson also said for fertility doctors uses 1000 eod.
Every 3 months. 500 units EOD is what he uses to help preserve fertility. His standard protocol for men wanting to conceive in 6 months is to get off Testosterone and take Clomid EOD alongside 3000 units HCG EOD. So 500 units is not what he uses when a man Is trying to conceive, but rather for fertility maintenance. I told him I would not be coming off when my wife and I try this and and he is fine with it.

M.J

Every 3 months. 500 units EOD is what he uses to help preserve fertility. His standard protocol for men wanting to conceive in 6 months is to get off Testosterone and take Clomid EOD alongside 3000 units HCG EOD. So 500 units is not what he uses when a man Is trying to conceive, but rather for fertility maintenance. I told him I would not be coming off when my wife and I try this and and he is fine with it.
Great so in this case my 500 eod Alonge with fsh could do the trick in preserving fertility.
Thanks for the updates.

KenM

3 shots into hcg @500iu eod and I am sweating like crazy. Is this a common side effect? If I can’t get this under control then I may need to stop.

jacktrade

"In our experience treatment involves discontinuation of exogenous testosterone and administration of 3000 units of hCG (either with the aromatase inhibitor anastrozole or the selective estrogen receptor modulator tamoxifen or clomiphene citrate) intramuscularly every other day for 3 or more months. "

3000 units every other day or 3000 units/week eod? I find 3000 units/day eod extreme. I guess they meant it per week.

DS3

"In our experience treatment involves discontinuation of exogenous testosterone and administration of 3000 units of hCG (either with the aromatase inhibitor anastrozole or the selective estrogen receptor modulator tamoxifen or clomiphene citrate) intramuscularly every other day for 3 or more months. "

3000 units every other day or 3000 units/week eod? I find 3000 units/day eod extreme. I guess they meant it per week.
No I’m actually a patient of Dr. Lipshultz and he does recommend 3000 units EOD in his fertility protocol. I could NEVER use that much, but that is what he suggests. The most I could or would ever use in a single shot is 500 iu, and that is pushing it.

Kimpe

Good to see that other doctors prescribe big doses too, so mine isn't doing anything crazy haha.
I've been on 2500iu EOD and my semen analysis showed almost zero.
Anyways it's good to know that the fertility doctor told me it takes at least 3months to start producing sperm, since the lifespan of semen is around 88days.

God luck with your journey man. Fertility is definitely something you don't think when youre younger.

gaz7718

I would still advocate the use of hmg or fsh with hcg from the start. I was infertile whilst still using 500iu of hcg every 3 days as part of trt. The additional 75iu EOD of hmg made a rapid difference. My wife is now 30 weeks pregnant and so far all has been good.
Just hcg might work for some, but why wait 3 months just to find out when the additional hmg is proven to work in a number of studies. That’s just my approach and there didn’t seem to be any material health factors to weigh up when taking this option other than the additional cost of hmg for 3-6 months depending on how quickly you impregnate your partner.

DS3

I would still advocate the use of hmg or fsh with hcg from the start. I was infertile whilst still using 500iu of hcg every 3 days as part of trt. The additional 75iu EOD of hmg made a rapid difference. My wife is now 30 weeks pregnant and so far all has been good.
Just hcg might work for some, but why wait 3 months just to find out when the additional hmg is proven to work in a number of studies. That’s just my approach and there didn’t seem to be any material health factors to weigh up when taking this option other than the additional cost of hmg for 3-6 months depending on how quickly you impregnate your partner.
Did you experience any notable side effects from HMG?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me