Question about free t-3

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tonyp56

Long story short I've had lots of ups and downs on TRT. June 17 2017 went to universal men's clinic in Tulsa Oklahoma, that lasted a year of crashed e-2 etc. (I have Post on board). Went to defy back in July of last year. Anyways I've been battling high e-2, (63 first 3 months, then 67 4 months later.) High hemocrits, blah. Still feel fatigue and not energetic but it comes in cycles. (Current protocol is 500 iu of hcg twice week, 40 mg or testosterone cyp every other day and .125mg of anastrozole every other day. So on Feburary 4th at last appointment was told we need to have limited labs (total t, free t, e-2, cbc, and free t-3 to make sure thyroid was not causing issues) in 3 months. Initial blood work for Defy had tsh of 2.4xx, so 3 months later they checked everything again along with free t3 and t4, and reverse t3, at that time my t3 was 4.3, and was told everything looked good/great.

Anyways I did blood donation (3-4-2019 because of hemocrits etc.first time I've done one with defy, universal men's clinic had me do it 4 times in 1 year! So put off as long as i could. It did make me feel better but fatigue, sexual function still no change) and had to do cbc followup 2 weeks later. Decided to do free t3 and cbc at same time so be little less here in about 6 weeks (whenever 3 months ends up being) for followup labs. Tuesday of this week (3-19) went in for blood test and I was fasting.

Anyways my free t3 came back at 4.7 (range given is 2.0-4.4). Any ideas why or what is causing? Called defy and basically told to pay for another consult. I don't have the money. Thinking of going to a real doctor that I can use insurance with. I don't have another $90 mid level or $160 for Dr, or even $45 for nurse, need to order more meds and don't really have that money either. But I'm curious what others think. No not asking for medical advice, I'm looking for opinions so I can know what to expect. Thanks and sorry so long. If more info is needed I'll gladly five.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching