Prostate Cancer Masterclass Series

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Screenshot (25924).png

Welcome to The Prostate Cancer Clinical Masterclass Series which is co-chaired by Dr Sumit Subudhi and Dr Gerhardt Attard. This is a twelve-month initiative, consisting of monthly installments. These will be led by two guest presenters who will each deliver a 15-minute presentation, followed by a group discussion with the co-chairs. Join us each month as we explore the current key issues within the prostate cancer space.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
The man at the forefront of BAT!

Screenshot (25923).png

This month we are joined by Prof Samuel Denmeade, from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, who gives a fascinating overview of research into 'Bipolar Testosterone Therapy'. This episode is co-chaired by Dr. Sumit Subudhi, from MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, who leads the discussion to close the episode.

madman

Super Moderator
23:30-24:10

So the take-home lesson here is after 4 studies and about 250 patients we've learned that one BAT is cheap, it's safe, uh there is a concern about tumor flare so it should be avoided in men with baseline pain from prostate cancer, a clear improvement in quality of life and sexual function as well as body composition, we see objective responses in about 30% of patients and really this is the key to it I think that we were able to resensitize to antiandrogen so I think really it's not just BAT that should be the focus but the sequencing between BAT and antiandrogens as the key to this treatment

madman

Super Moderator

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale