premixed hcg

Buy Lab Tests Online

dave94

hi all,
I have a load of premixed hcg I bought from India but it has not been refrigerated and I have read different opinions on wether it should be refrigerated or not??
any ideas?
thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
hi all,
I have a load of premixed hcg I bought from India but it has not been refrigerated and I have read different opinions on wether it should be refrigerated or not??
any ideas?
thanks
HCG slowly degrades and is a fragile peptide. I wouldn't want anything that was premixed. Once it's reconstituted, the days slowly start counting down to how less potent it is

dave94

yeah I agree,i've always kept peptides in freezer then when mixed in the fridge but this is pharma and sold in pharmacies in India pre mixed?i didn't know it was premixed before I bought them?

When I used HCG I used ovitrelle it´s preloded mixed and very concentrated and it comes in a syringe. I used a 0,3ml syringe and just draw 1-2 bar from the HCG syringe. The needle that comes with the ovitrelle it is not to be used just stick you own needle in the little rubber opening and draw. Keep in the fright always.

stephanfresco

When I used HCG I used ovitrelle it´s preloded mixed and very concentrated and it comes in a syringe. I used a 0,3ml syringe and just draw 1-2 bar from the HCG syringe. The needle that comes with the ovitrelle it is not to be used just stick you own needle in the little rubber opening and draw. Keep in the fright always.
hello

is it ok to keep in the fridge ovitrelle and take small amount like 1000 iu every week?no need to mix with bacteriostatic water?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me