Poll: Losartan and Insomnia?

Buy Lab Tests Online

If you are on Losartan, do you have insomnia or sleep issues?

• No sleep issues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Occasional sleep issues (new issue after being on Losartan)

• Yes, trouble falling asleep only

• Yes, fall asleep ok but wake up in middle of night

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Yes, trouble falling asleep AND waking up in middle of night

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

DaveK22

Just curious for those on Losartan...do you have insomnia or sleep disturbance after going on this BP med?

Some google searches say there is a connection but that needs to be taken with a grain of salt...prefer anecdotal data from this great forum

pubmed post

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Just curious for those on Losartan...do you have insomnia or sleep disturbance after going on this BP med?
Yes I do. I get the same sleep issues with anything that dehydrates me, too vitamin D, alpha blockers, anastrozole, dandelion root, low-T and Losartan.

Last edited:

DaveK22

Yes I do. I get the same sleep issues with anything that dehydrates me, too vitamin D, alpha blockers, anastrozole, dandelion root, low-T and Losartan.

I went on Losartan before I was on TRT and it was roughly when I started having sleep issues. There was also a lot of stress in my life in that same time period when I started having sleep issues due to 2 family members getting cancer and eventually dying. No stress now but sleep issues remain which makes me wonder about a Losartan connection.

The pubmed article in my first post talks about a possible impact circadian rhythm of melatonin secretion but that was on animals. I wish more research would be done on that for humans.

t_spacemonkey

losartan gave me bad anxiety. awful drug for me. i have 0 issues with 40mg telmisartan however, it seems to be overall a superior drug. by BP is good. i took a month or so however to go down

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me