Poll: Cream vs Injection DHT Sides

Buy Lab Tests Online

For men who have tried both cream and injections, which produced worse hair loss and/or acne?

• I experienced significantly worse hair loss and/or acne on cream.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I experienced significantly worse hair loss and/or acne on injections.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did not experience a noticeable difference in hair loss and/or acne between cream and injections.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I'm interested to hear from men that have tried both injections and cream when it comes to side effects commonly attributed to DHT, like acne and hair loss.

It is clear that serum DHT on cream is ridiculously elevated to many multiples of the normal range in almost everyone using it. However, some argue serum DHT does not reflect tissue levels of DHT, which are locally regulated. This idea is similar to the claim that serum E2 is relatively meaningless because it is a paracrine hormone in men. There is some evidence that tissues like the prostate and possibly even skin become saturated with a max level of DHT, so that increases of serum testosterone and DHT beyond a certain threshold has no further effect.

Do your real-life experiences support the tissue saturation / local regulation hypothesis or are DHT sides worse on cream? Hopefully respondents to this poll will have achieved similar free testosterone levels on injections and cream, otherwise responses may be confounded by the higher free T that seems typical of cream users. Let's try to keep that possibility in mind as we interpret the results.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching