Peptides with TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vithat

Hello again.

I was speaking with my doctor today about certain peptides and other things that can help me along with my TRT journey. Along with potential for thyroid in helping shed the extra weight im holding I had spoken about peptides people have added to assist in weight management and building athleticism. From there he talked on certain injectibles to get rid of the extra weight but still I am curious about it my knowledge is incomplete on the matter.

How useful and impactful have peptides for either muscle gain or weight loss been for any of you all? Was it something truly life changing in a way? I am curious to know.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Its a sales job on the part of the clinics. Peptides need 6 months until you may, if you are truly lucky, notice some small changes. Very expensive as well.

Guided_by_Voices

It largely depends on what peptide and what condition you're talking about. In my experience, TB500 for one is a good candidate to be very effective and it may show benefits within weeks. I believe it is available from a few compounding pharmacies now. The cost/benefit, risk/reward seems favorable for it in comparison to high risk things that don't address the underlying issue, such as some anti-inflammatory shots. BPC-157 seems promising too.

Vithat

It largely depends on what peptide and what condition you're talking about. In my experience, TB500 for one is a good candidate to be very effective and it may show benefits within weeks. I believe it is available from a few compounding pharmacies now. The cost/benefit, risk/reward seems favorable for it in comparison to high risk things that don't address the underlying issue, such as some anti-inflammatory shots. BPC-157 seems promising too.

How expensive does it usually run? Have you used it?

How expensive does it usually run? Have you used it?

I did BPC 157 for a month and I believe it did help a bit with my shoulder. You can get it from many places and it’ll generally run you about $60 to $70 dollars a month. All you need to know about BPC-157 is right here:

https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/supplements-articles/how-to-use-bpc-157/

Although it was nowhere like Wolverinesque, it did help. My shoulder has kicked up off and on since 1971, so any progress I Get was a big help. I can see how if you are younger and heal fairly fast this would potentially be a big help.

Vithat

I did BPC 157 for a month and I believe it did help a bit with my shoulder. You can get it from many places and it’ll generally run you about $60 to $70 dollars a month. All you need to know about BPC-157 is right here:

https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/supplements-articles/how-to-use-bpc-157/

Although it was nowhere like Wolverinesque, it did help. My shoulder has kicked up off and on since 1971, so any progress I Get was a big help. I can see how if you are younger and heal fairly fast this would potentially be a big help.

Well I called the pharmacy and it seems that what the doc gave me was Ipamorelin. Too bad its 125 bucks :rolleyes:

I guess Ill have to wait until next paycheck. He also put in Lipo-b injections. What kind of benefit does faster healing supposed to have? Muscle recovery or more endurance?

jesse261

No peptide is going to be life changing.

If you are referring to peptides helping reduce or eliminating gyno the answer is no and Nelson pretty much addressed that concern in your thread:

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/threads/chest-fat-or-gynecomastia-can-test-correct-it.1612F

For me, peptides were most definitely life changing. I was diagnosed with chronic lyme disease and went through hell, plus a lot of $$$$ trying to get back to my prediagnosis norm. I had tried MANY western, as well as alternative solutions, with little change. I started peptides and they had a very positive effect on me in a short period of time. For me, they helped me get my life back.

ajax31

For me, peptides were most definitely life changing. I was diagnosed with chronic lyme disease and went through hell, plus a lot of $$$$ trying to get back to my prediagnosis norm. I had tried MANY western, as well as alternative solutions, with little change. I started peptides and they had a very positive effect on me in a short period of time. For me, they helped me get my life back.
Which peptides did you use and in what dosages?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me