broker

Hi guys.. any opinion.

Free T4 - 1.12 ( .82 - 1.77 )
Tsh - 2.34 ( .45 - 4.50 )
T4 - 7.2 ( 4.5 - 12.0 )
T3 - 115 ( 71 - 180 )

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

While your thyroid is normal, it isn't optimal. Optimal T3 is between 150 - 180 ng/dL. T4 should be midrange. T3 is obsolete, Free T3 is the prefered test.

broker

Im not sure a doctor would put me on thyroid meds with these results. They are more toward the mid range opposed to low normal.
What COULD be a benefit of me taking thyroid meds?
Also, if i started thyroid meds, wouldnt that shut down my natural production and me run the risk of my thyroid re-setting to a lower natural level similar to what testosterone could do?

JimGainz

are you having symptoms? You need to find out your FT3 and RT3 and antibody levels to get the complete picture. I had normal mid-range values such as yours but had high antibodies (indicating Hashimotos disease). I’m on T3 thyroid meds and feel fantastic but it took a good 6 months to dial in the protocol.

Im not sure a doctor would put me on thyroid meds with these results. They are more toward the mid range opposed to low normal.
What COULD be a benefit of me taking thyroid meds?
Also, if i started thyroid meds, wouldnt that shut down my natural production and me run the risk of my thyroid re-setting to a lower natural level similar to what testosterone could do?
You can definitely fall in to a quagmire with this fad of "Hypo" or "sluggish" Thyroid, claims of not being "optimal" or whatever else they use to sell that condition to you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me