free test 193 pgml 47-244
total test 758 ng/dl 300-890
shgb 19nmol 11-80
estradiol 45 pgml
estrone by tms-arup 29.3 pg/ml 9-36
pct free t-arup 2.5% 1.6-2.9
progesterone tms-arup <0.10 normal <=o.11
Cbc and renal panel look great

I will say the last 1-2 months im back to feeling tired way to early almost like pre trt but not quite. I don't know if that's due to decrease in testosterone levels or just days im able to hit it extra hard in the gym now. some days I feel better than others. Is that due to T level swings and the shgb being 19 or just being 43 and life. im not really that sure. Libido : always horny first thing in the am. by the evening it decrease. I assume that's just nomal life stuff. Mood varies from day to day but its life stress dependent. I wouldn't call them mood swings . The gym gains are great put one some good solid muscle and eat great. SEX no libido problems unless alcohol is involved. alcohol puts my libido to a halt. no surprise there. longevitiy: I was by no means a marathon man to start with. but since starting trt. I feel like I want to orgasm so much faster its frustrating. wife is very understanding and always finishes.

Didn't know what you guys tought of the most recent labs. I go see my doc in two weeks. did know weather to ask for a dose increase to try and get the free T up or if the shbg was low enough to cause problems.

anyways any thoughts and responses welcome

Rabbit

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Rabbit, to me your labs look good. I'm sure as you know, trt not a cure for everything. Have you ever considered adding in some HCG. If you do I would go slow.

Rabbit91476

Already have three kids and fixed. not worried about fertility . I use a office md. Not tele medicine don’t even know if I could get it. What benefit do you see me getting from hcg?

Vince

Super Moderator
Already have three kids and fixed. not worried about fertility . I use a office md. Not tele medicine don’t even know if I could get it. What benefit do you see me getting from hcg?
It could help you in the sex department. Some men find it easier to reach orgasm when using it.

Rabbit91476

Reaching orgasm it is not the issue. It’s wanting to orgasm to quickly is the problem. The sensation of sex is so overwhelming good he wants to finish is seconds. I have to let half my load creap out before I can pick up the pace enough to make my wife orgasm.. my wife is not a sexual person. I’m luck if she is in the mood once a month. So I don’t get to practice on longevity much lol.

Vince

Super Moderator
Reaching orgasm it is not the issue. It’s wanting to orgasm to quickly is the problem. The sensation of sex is so overwhelming good he wants to finish is seconds. I have to let half my load creap out before I can pick up the pace enough to make my wife orgasm.. my wife is not a sexual person. I’m luck if she is in the mood once a month. So I don’t get to practice on longevity much lol.
Oops. :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching