not sure about these post-vasectomy results

Buy Lab Tests Online

johnoh

25 years ago I had a vasectomy but it did not matter much because my wife continued to use the pill. Well now I am single so figured I would get tested to make sure I am infertile. I got the post-vasectomy test from Quest and it says I am "out of range" because the expected range is simply zero, and the test did find some sperm.

After researching this I found that a vasectomy is considered a success and I am in no danger of getting anyone pregnant is I have no Motile sperm. So I called Quest and asked them did they find any motile sperm and they said the test does not produce motile vs immotile on the result. The "rare sperm, <1 per HPF" on the attached report means yes they found a few sperm in the sample, but less than one per microscope view, and it takes something like 50 microscope views to view the entire sample, so say there are 10 or 20 sperms in the sample, that's obviously way less than 100 million, which is normal.

But since the test result says Sperm Present I am not sure what I am supposed to do here, as I do not want to gamble. Your thoughts appreciated.
Clipboard01.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
A vasectomy can fail if the doctor misses the vas deferens during the procedure. In rare cases, the tube can regrow. If this does occur, the vas deferens is usually much smaller than it was before.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me