New Guy Transitioning from Androgel to Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

striker

Hi I'm Striker I am 28 Years Old Male and have been on Testosterone replacement since being diagnosed with KlineFelters Syndrome since 2005, 10 years already. This is the first time joining a forum about health/testosterone.

I have been using Androgel for over 10 years started with packets (1 year) and then moved to Pump (last 9 years). This stuffed has really helped me.

However, with all the advertisements and the broader understanding my insurance costs for this medicine has really increased =(. I take 2 Pumps in Morning, 2 Pumps at night of 1.62% though 1% works just as well. The cost of getting 2 Pumps is costing around $700-$900 every 1.5-2 months.

I have seen a lot of people talk about injections and compounding and from a quality and control injections seem like the next alternative.

Anyone have any recommendations of injections coming off Gel and moving to injection based?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale, Striker. You will find many, probably most, of our members rely on injections in their TRT protocol. I'm one of them. I switched to injections after a good-faith trial of Androgel failed to bring me any relief. I am pleased to learn that you have been successful with topical testosterone, and am sorry that you feel economics are forcing a change in your treatment. Given your medical history, is it safe to presume you are working with a capable physician? One you feel treats you as a full partner? If you can post a bit more information - recent blood work, an idea of how you are feeling, and other medical issues you may face - you will hear from many members.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me