Nelson Interviews Dr Spencer Nadolsky- The Online Fitness Doctor

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

I interviewed Dr. Spencer Nadolsky, well known in Facebook groups as the Fitness Doctor. You can get primary care from him by using an App from the comfort of your home or anywhere.
I highly recommend watching this video since you will discover new ways to access treatments for hypertension, thyroid dysfunction, weight loss, hyperglycemia, colds/flu, depression, TRT side effects and much more. Unlike most doctors, he also provides nutritional and exercise counseling. Men and women are welcomed.

For more information visit

SteadyMD.com/Excelmale

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Roguejim

I take it that telemedicine isn't intended to replace ones local primary care physician, or is it? I mean, certain medical diagnoses can only be made in person, correct?

Jim

Phmatthews

I think you still should have a local primary care provider. For basic stuff. For example, shots if you're going to travel etc.
My PCP does a physical exam every year and sends it to Defy.

CoastWatcher

I take it that telemedicine isn't intended to replace ones local primary care physician, or is it? I mean, certain medical diagnoses can only be made in person, correct?

Jim

You certainly can't turn to a tele-health practitioner to sort out a swelling in your neck, or to determine if the unusual rectal bleeding you present with is the result of a fissure or colon cancer...and no ethical doctor practicing distance-medicine would suggest that you could.

drspencer

Hi!

I always tell patients to keep their in-person primary care doctor for things that would require more urgent physical exams, but then allow me to do the rest.

E.g. Blood sugar, pressure, thyroid, depression etc.

With that being said, we will be getting our patients these devices from Tytocare that will allow us to listen to your heart and lungs better than if I had a stethoscope on your chest in the room.

Any questions just let me know :)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching