Need nsaid alternative

Buy Lab Tests Online
I’m a 2yr TRT patient dialed in at 37.5mg q3.5 days. My issue is with diverticulitis. Foods don’t seem to be the trigger and my diet is pretty well balanced. NSAIDs seem to be my trigger. My problem is that I work out 4 days a week and wind up with either back or joint issues every couple of weeks. I’m lifting Heavy for me but with limited volume and continue to make progress. What seems to be another option for dealing with what I’m presuming is osteoarthritis? I’ve had one shoulder surgery from collegiate baseball and a stint in the army. I will be 47 this year, am 6’3 and weigh 230. All labs are relatively normal. Thanks for any recommendations.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I forgot to mention supplements. Vit D, fish oil, NAC, SAM-e, creatine, arginine/citrulline, pregnenolone, probiotics, 100mg minocycline, and .25mg anastrozole prn based upon feelin.

Guided_by_Voices

Boswellia Serrata and CBD oil are two possibilities that have helped me. Also try lower weights for more volume. And most importantly, focus on IMPECCABLE FORM!!!!! Don't use weights or range of motion that hurts. Let yourself build up to the weight. Avoid joint-wrecker movements like dips. And focus on impeccable form.

I would drop the anastrozole and see what results you get.
I’ve had the joint pain prior to even beginning TRT. I used to pop ibuprofen quite regularly and didn’t understand the correlation between nsaids and diverticulitis until I had a self-sealing perforated abscess several years ago. The surgeon told me me I was a cm away from having a partial colectomy. Since then, if I take ibuprofen or ketoralac it will flare up nearly every time.

Golfboy307

I used to pop Vitamin I (Ibuprofen) daily during my marathon years. It led to four ulcers in my stomach and severe gastritis. I don't touch the stuff anymore. Good old Extra Strength Tylenol when I absolutely need some paid relief. NSAID's work great for a lot of folks, but some cant tolerate them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me