Need help understanding labs. Currently on clomid.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Toyoda

43, 152 lbs, 5'6, active and eat fairly healthy (no processed sugar and gluten free).
Been on Clomid for ~6 years, 25mg every 3 days. Also take zinc and vitamin D each day.

Been sore, especially elbow/knee/hip joints. Tired, crash pretty hard mid afternoon. Brain fog. Feels similar to the original problems that led me to discovery the low T issue. (this is with taking the clomid/zinc/vit D). I doubled my zinc and vit d to see if that helped, no change.

Sleep, I get around 7 hours a night but still feel like I didn't sleep well when I wake up. No apnea, did the testing and everything was normal.

No clomid for a week, no zinc or vitamin d. I forgot my medication and went on vac for a few days, at that point I figured I would bottom out and see how the labs looked. Not what I expected:

Total T - 656 ng/dl
Estroidiol - 24 pg/ml
SHGB - 38.3 nmol/l
Albumin - 4.4 g/dl
Calculated free t - 25.84nmol/l (3.94%)
Calculated Bio ava T - 619.13 nmol/l (94.4%)

My estrodial came down 10 points from last month (when I was taking clomid like prescribed). I was surprised to see my total T that high (residual clomid in my system or are things working like normal?).

I am guessing by looking at these numbers that my symptoms are not T related?

How long does clomid stay active in your system? I find the half life is 5 days, figured after 7 there wouldn't be anything there to keep the T production going.

Any thoughts or ideas? Let me know if there is any missing info needed.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

43, 152 lbs, 5'6, active and eat fairly healthy (no processed sugar and gluten free).
Been on Clomid for ~6 years, 25mg every 3 days. Also take zinc and vitamin D each day.

Been sore, especially elbow/knee/hip joints. Tired, crash pretty hard mid afternoon. Brain fog. Feels similar to the original problems that led me to discovery the low T issue. (this is with taking the clomid/zinc/vit D). I doubled my zinc and vit d to see if that helped, no change.

Sleep, I get around 7 hours a night but still feel like I didn't sleep well when I wake up. No apnea, did the testing and everything was normal.

No clomid for a week, no zinc or vitamin d. I forgot my medication and went on vac for a few days, at that point I figured I would bottom out and see how the labs looked. Not what I expected:

Total T - 656 ng/dl
Estroidiol - 24 pg/ml
SHGB - 38.3 nmol/l
Albumin - 4.4 g/dl
Calculated free t - 25.84nmol/l (3.94%)
Calculated Bio ava T - 619.13 nmol/l (94.4%)

My estrodial came down 10 points from last month (when I was taking clomid like prescribed). I was surprised to see my total T that high (residual clomid in my system or are things working like normal?).

I am guessing by looking at these numbers that my symptoms are not T related?

How long does clomid stay active in your system? I find the half life is 5 days, figured after 7 there wouldn't be anything there to keep the T production going.

Any thoughts or ideas? Let me know if there is any missing info needed.
I would wait 2-4 weeks more and retest. Your testicles are making the testosterone, perhaps they keep running longer.

Test C-reactive protein, perhaps you have some immune problem like arthritis, HS-CRP would show any inflammation.

I would be more likely to think your testosterone could start to decline after a month.

BTW. what Total T did you have when you started clomid?

Toyoda

I have to remember back what the total T was, it was down in the double digits. Life sucked, always hurt and had less than zero energy. I felt like a walking zombie.

I will see about getting my C-reactive protein checked.

Vince

Super Moderator
Your Labs do look really good. I agree with dragonbits, retest in about a month. It sure would be interesting to see what your labs will be then. And it would be nice if you could get off of Clomid.

Toyoda

Your Labs do look really good. I agree with dragonbits, retest in about a month. It sure would be interesting to see what your labs will be then. And it would be nice if you could get off of Clomid.
I want to get off the Clomid, simply because I haven't seen any long term testing.
I also want to add that my goal is not to get onto T injections, I want my body to do what its supposed to do.

I have some test lined up for next month, I do regular blood work each month (low ferritin and low iron).

Vince

Super Moderator
I want to get off the Clomid, simply because I haven't seen any long term testing.
I also want to add that my goal is not to get onto T injections, I want my body to do what its supposed to do.

I have some test lined up for next month, I do regular blood work each month (low ferritin and low iron).
Yes that was my reply for you, get off Clomid and not go on testosterone. I'm interested in seeing what levels, your testosterone is at off of everything.

Toyoda

Yes that was my reply for you, get off Clomid and not go on testosterone. I'm interested in seeing what levels, your testosterone is at off of everything.
I miss understood you, and I agree.

The Estrodial test was the sensitive. Last month I did the same test while taking all meds like normal and it was 34 pg/ml.

Systemlord

So do I but that’s not the hand I was dealt. If you body was going to do what it supposed to do, you wouldn’t need medical intervention.

So your chances of regaining, your natural production diminishes greatly beyond the age of 30. You’re at the age already where it starts declining, so you’re not going to get the levels you had when you were 20-30’s.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me