Need Help Sourcing FSH

Buy Lab Tests Online

StillPushin

Guys, my wife just surprised me at dinner tonight - she's pregnant!! Apparently, the FSH/HCG combo works!! I got two ZERO sperm count SA's last May and August after trying for almost a year to get pregnant. Did 90 days of HCG/FSH from Sept - Dec. Apparently, it works!!!
Congratulations man! A couple years ago I did the exact same protocol on the advice of a member here, my story is almost identical to yours! Even worked in the same amount of time to get my wife pregnant. I’m about to do the exact same protocol again, we’re trying for number 2. Wishing you guys the best!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Congratulations man! A couple years ago I did the exact same protocol on the advice of a member here, my story is almost identical to yours! Even worked in the same amount of time to get my wife pregnant. I’m about to do the exact same protocol again, we’re trying for number 2. Wishing you guys the best!
Thanks so much! Still feeling a bit surreal. Had to first sono this week - totally real and crazy. I couldn't help being a bit pessimistic. So glad this worked how it theoretically should have. Only problem now is this lack of compounded HCG and FSH in the U.S. At least for the time being. Hope that others who need it are able to successfully source it.

nikolai269

Were you also on testosterone?
Guys, my wife just surprised me at dinner tonight - she's pregnant!! Apparently, the FSH/HCG combo works!! I got two ZERO sperm count SA's last May and August after trying for almost a year to get pregnant. Did 90 days of HCG/FSH from Sept - Dec. Apparently, it works!!!
N t

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching