Nebido Protocol? Good TRT Doc for International Patients?

Buy Lab Tests Online

IamTT

Hi there. I’ve written once before on this forum and received wonderful advice. Hoping for some feedback on this.

I live in South America. I am on a weekly TRT dose of 105 per week. I sub-q 15 per day. Trusted testosterone sources out here are sketchy. I have been using Cooper pharm cypionate for the last several months and feel it’s not legit (going by the way I feel). I will be having bloodwork this week to see where my levels are at. Also tested the Cooper stuff with the testosterone steroid kit and according to that, it tested as cypionate. Still have doubts again, because of how I’m feeling (or not feeling more to the point).

The only legit test I can get from a doctor is Nebido. My question is can I take Nebido in the same daily protocol as mentioned above?

Secondly, could anyone recommend a really knowledgeable, reasonably priced TRT doc that would work via phone with an overseas patient?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Simon7

Hi there. I’ve written once before on this forum and received wonderful advice. Hoping for some feedback on this.

I live in South America. I am on a weekly TRT dose of 105 per week. I sub-q 15 per day. Trusted testosterone sources out here are sketchy. I have been using Cooper pharm cypionate for the last several months and feel it’s not legit (going by the way I feel). I will be having bloodwork this week to see where my levels are at. Also tested the Cooper stuff with the testosterone steroid kit and according to that, it tested as cypionate. Still have doubts again, because of how I’m feeling (or not feeling more to the point).

The only legit test I can get from a doctor is Nebido. My question is can I take Nebido in the same daily protocol as mentioned above?

Secondly, could anyone recommend a really knowledgeable, reasonably priced TRT doc that would work via phone with an overseas patient?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I recently asked Dr. Saya from Defy this exact same question and his reply was that Nebido indeed can be used in the way you are intereseted. See the thread in the link below. I would suggest adding 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol if you are going to use it in a multidose vial in order to avoid bacteria growth.

Defy and Dr. Saya in particular are highly recommended on this forum and they do phone consultations with overseas clients.

Hematocrit: How Doctors Respond

Last edited:
Nebido is brand name for testosterone undecanoate.

Half life is roughly 20 days.

As with any other ester, you can do daily injections.

You will probably want to do a front-load, otherwise it will take you months to get to stable levels.

105mg cypionate = 119mg undecanoate (test u has a heavier ester than test cyp).

With 17mg/day a 500mg frontload will put you on stable levels right from the start.

IamTT

I recently asked Dr. Saya from Defy this exact same question and his reply was that Nebido indeed can be used in the way you are intereseted. See the thread in the link below. I would suggest adding 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol if you are going to use it in a multidose vial in order to avoid bacteria growth.

Defy and Dr. Saya in particular are highly recommended on this forum and they do phone consultations with oversees clients.

Hematocrit: How Doctors Respond
Thanks so much Sebastian. I will get in touch with Dr. Saya

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale