Nandrolone and Mood Poll

Buy Lab Tests Online

How has nandrolone affected your mood?

• Total voters

Fortunate

Background: There is no shortage of threads and posts on nandrolone. Further, there are numerous opinions on the mental side effects of nandrolone. However, personal anecdotes vary widely with respect to how nandrolone affects mood. Like all hormones, nandrolone's affect one's physiology, including mood, is highly individual. Adding to the difficulty in forming an opinion on nandrolone's affect on mood is that the various anecdotes are scattered throughout this forum and the internet at large.

Purpose: Despite these challenges, it would be useful to attempt to get some kind of consensus on how nandrolone affects mood among members who have reasonable experience with it. The purpose of this poll is to try to bring the various anecdotes to one place for members to see. Please vote and feel free to comment.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Awesome thread. Longer answer...

Up to 8-10 weeks was feeling great (maybe placebo with all the great gainz thoughts) but after the 8-10 week mark it really fell apart with negative mental sides, sexual sides.
Such a hard response to capture among a population while documenting dosage, other mitigating factors. Start low if you are going to dance with the devil and don't have an obvious reward to risk opportunity (wasting, sarcopenia, etc).

If you are just doing it for "joints" wink wink, then good luck. Nandrolone does nothing to address physical joint problem from what I can tell. No one has ever providing one data point or any theory on how nandrolone IM/SQ injections remodels or improves the very avascular joint environment. It is a masking agent (my hypothesis - brain, pain, etc) and anabolic agent.

Still don't understand why we don't have any useful clinical trials with intra-articular stanozolol injections which have some data behind it in animals. Racehorse approved.

Fortunate

I am in the pondering phase, but very, very leery about trying it again. If I proceed, I would do it differently than prior attempts. Primary motivation is pain relief and maybe energy boost, neither of which necessarily require nandrolone.

I don't believe that nandrolone actually "heals" connective tissue. If it acts on connective tissue, then it would do so systemically - and that would be bad for things like heart valves and supportive tissue within arteries, etc. On the other hand, I suspect it has some kind of anti-inflammatory affect, which essentially reduces pain. I subscribe to the belief that there is nothing wrong with simple pain relief, as long as you are not fooling yourself into thinking you are "healing" your body. Short term pain relief may also allow you a window for more stretching, modifying mechanics, reducing weight/increasing reps, etc.

But, none of it's worth it if it F's your mood.

T

tareload

I don't believe that nandrolone actually "heals" connective tissue. If it acts on connective tissue, then it would do so systemically - and that would be bad for things like heart valves and supportive tissue within arteries, etc. On the other hand, I suspect it has some kind of anti-inflammatory affect, which essentially reduces pain.
Good points. If it does have systemic anti-inflammatory effect then one of the progressive docs could conduct some some human trials with before / after cytokine studies (with appropriate controls) but sample size would need to get big for any experimental power. Would be a step up from the poll questions on joint pain though.

Maybe Lipschultz or Kovacs or one of these guys could consider it. I'm here if they need an anonymous free consult on DOE setup. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tareload

Vince

Super Moderator
I used nandrolone for 6 months. I liked how it made me feel physically and mentally. The only reason I stopped, it destroyed my small LDL particle numbers.

T

tareload

Still don't understand why we don't have any useful clinical trials with intra-articular stanozolol injections which have some data behind it in animals. Racehorse approved.

1672930035235.png

T

tareload

I used nandrolone for 6 months. I liked how it made me feel physically and mentally. The only reason I stopped, it destroyed my small LDL particle numbers.
That is very interesting. My lipid particle counts were excellent and unaffected by ND.

The ND was the only effect in your experiment? You were not running any other AAS or especially 17AA AAS concurrently?

Vince

Super Moderator
That is very interesting. My lipid particle counts were excellent and unaffected by ND.

The ND was the only effect in your experiment? You were not running any other AAS or especially 17AA AAS concurrently?
During the 6 months I injected 20 mg of testosterone one day and the next day I would inject 20 mg of nandrolone. And I continued my 500 IU of HCG twice a week. It did increase my HCT some, kept it under 50% though. I get a complete cholesterol panel that includes all particle numbers. My standard cholesterol panel look good, the particles were terrible.

T

tareload

During the 6 months I injected 20 mg of testosterone one day and the next day I would inject 20 mg of nandrolone. And I continued my 500 IU of HCG twice a week. It did increase my HCT some, kept it under 50% though. I get a complete cholesterol panel that includes all particle numbers. My standard cholesterol panel look good, the particles were terrible.
So you had the pre ND baseline numbers to compare to? Can you point me to comparison if posted previously? You are confident ND significantly affected your lipid particle counts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vince

Super Moderator
So you had the pre ND baseline numbers to compare to? Can you point me to comparison if posted previously? You are confident turn ND significantly affected your lipid particle counts?
I never posted my comparison numbers. But my lipidologist was shocked at my numbers. She kept asking me what did I change? What happened. I didn't tell her that I was using nandrolone. I stopped using nandrolone and my numbers went back to normal levels.

Fernando Almaguer

I find a boost in mood and more savage kind of mentality. I am only on 60 mgs per week and 120 test per week eod shots.

I have been taking for two weeks and I swear I notice the difference. I dont think it is placebo but of course Iam not able to rule that out.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me