My prostatitis has improved by me going to weekly injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

xibxang

Since February this year I've been injecting 30mg of enanthate every two days. I was originally on 80mg of cypionate every four days but that gave me massive anxiety, but the new EOD protocol sorted that out.

However, in May this year I was diagnosed with prostatitis and I've been back and forth to my GP with it almost once per month since then. I managed to get rid of 80% of my symptoms by using antibiotics (for the initial two months), supplements and stretching but I was never able to get rid of a constant pain/ache in my groin and bladder and the feeling that I had to pee almost 24/7.

Three weeks ago in a fit of desperation, I changed my injection schedule to once per week (same overall weekly dose of 105mg enanthate) and almost overnight my pain and discomfort calmed all the way back down to what it was like before I got prostatitis. I've had brief periods of relief since the diagnosis but none as good or as sustained as what I'm experiencing now.

Of course, it's still way too early for me to assess everything else and to get a blood test but so far so good. I'm still hitting the gym, my anxiety's still gone and I still "feel" good (and I'm obviously peeing like a champ). Time will tell on this part. I'll get bloods done at the beginning of February next year.

I'm curious though and I'm coming to you guys who have way more knowledge than me. If this happens to be there "cure" for me, what's been happening "under the hood" to a) cause the prostatitis and b) to clear it up as well as it has?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

I changed my injection schedule to once per week (same overall weekly dose of 105mg enanthate) and almost overnight my pain and discomfort calmed all the way back down to what it was like before

So you saying literally the day after that large injection, you felt better?

xibxang

So you saying literally the day after that large injection, you felt better?
Not quite after the first big injection. On 7th of November I was due to inject my usual 30mg on the EOD protocol which I skipped. By the next day the "stinging bladder" feeling was much reduced. It was then on Thursday the 10th that I did the 105mg injection. By the end of that weekend my urinary frequency was right back to normal (including only getting up once in the night to pee). By the end of the second week, the pain in the left side of my groin was gone.

From the end of last week my urine stream has been nice and full. I'd been taking Himplasia tablets previous to this which really helped but now I'm on another level. I'm still getting a bit of urinary dribble post-void but it's not as bad as it's been.

rugbyhit

Glad to hear you might have found relief. I had a similar result. Several years of prostatitis, flare ups almost exclusively at night, no real trigger and it happened at least 2 times a month. Very painful. I was treated with antibiotics with some relief. 6 years ago I jumped on TRT, and then boom, zero flair ups, or any residual symptoms of prostatitis, urine stream full, no post urination dibble. No one has been able to explain this to me.

xibxang

How did the himplasia work out? Stopped being effective? What are your current labs looking like?
I took the himplasia tablets for two months, twice per day. I can't recommend them enough as - for me - the effects were almost instant and very noticeable.

I'll be getting my bloods done at the start of next month and I'll feed back once I get my results. I'm still injecting once per week though and I still feel good. The only noticeable difference is that my libido's a bit more alive.

xibxang

Glad to hear you might have found relief. I had a similar result. Several years of prostatitis, flare ups almost exclusively at night, no real trigger and it happened at least 2 times a month. Very painful. I was treated with antibiotics with some relief. 6 years ago I jumped on TRT, and then boom, zero flair ups, or any residual symptoms of prostatitis, urine stream full, no post urination dibble. No one has been able to explain this to me.

It's definitely all linked IMO. Can I ask what your injection schedule looks like?

Flexedup

I took the himplasia tablets for two months, twice per day. I can't recommend them enough as - for me - the effects were almost instant and very noticeable.

I'll be getting my bloods done at the start of next month and I'll feed back once I get my results. I'm still injecting once per week though and I still feel good. The only noticeable difference is that my libido's a bit more alive.
Glad all went well my friend. I'm not on the TRT bandwagon yet but eill keep your protocol in mind whenever I encounter prostate stings.

xibxang

Currently 100mg cyp per week split in 3 subq injections, and 800iu hcg per week
Thanks for this. I recently spoke to another guy who developed prostatitis late last year after being put on every-other-day injections, which also eased right up after he moved to weekly. EoD issues must be a "thing" for some guys.

Neil

Thanks for this. I recently spoke to another guy who developed prostatitis late last year after being put on every-other-day injections, which also eased right up after he moved to weekly. EoD issues must be a "thing" for some guys.
@xibxang, I saw this thread many months after it was written. I also suffer from prostatitis; it's just wearing me down. I also inject SQ three times a week Test Cyp. So, after all these months, how is your prostatitis doing with the once-weekly shots? Thanks

xibxang

@xibxang, I saw this thread many months after it was written. I also suffer from prostatitis; it's just wearing me down. I also inject SQ three times a week Test Cyp. So, after all these months, how is your prostatitis doing with the once-weekly shots? Thanks
So far soo good, @Neil. I still get the odd mild flare-up if I'm stressed and I'm just getting over a spring flu that really flared it up but for the most part it's been fine. To be honest though, I don't know if going to weekly injections were the ultimate root cure or if the timing of it was just pure coincidence.

About three months ago I started taking Vitabiotics Wellman Prostace (I moved away from Himalaya Himplasia because it's a pain to get here in the UK) as a "just to be sure" measure. Again, I'm not entirely sure how well they work. All I know is that I'm better than I was when I was first diagnosed with prostatitis at the end of May last year.

How are you getting on with yours? If you want to continue this conversation then please by all means DM me.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me