Mucuna Pruriens Extract

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smokin Joe

Curious to know if anyone has tried Mucuna Pruriens with any success for increase in Libido and as a Restart option? It appears to be well documented in raising LH.

I'm considering trying the stuff but would like to hear from anyone who has.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fernando Almaguer

This will raise dopamine levels as it is made up of l dopa or something to that nature. I think dopamine raises libido or has something to do with it. Would be interesting to hear about your results.

bfoley

I've tried Now Foods Mucuna Pruriens in the past, but felt nothing. It says on the label 15% L-Dopa. Perhaps the percentage of L-Dopa has something to do with the effects of this.

Does the product you bought show a percentage of L-Dopa ?

Fernando Almaguer

I've tried Now Foods Mucuna Pruriens in the past, but felt nothing. It says on the label 15% L-Dopa. Perhaps the percentage of L-Dopa has something to do with the effects of this.

Does the product you bought show a percentage of L-Dopa ?
They are (mucuna pruriens), from what I've heard on hubermanlab podcast, 100% made of L-Dopa or dopamine. I Don't remember

TorontoTRT

I can tell you not all Mucuna is equally good. NOW brand sucks. The only brand that works is OJIO from IHerb. 15% l-dopa. People need to read studies to understand dosage matters. You need about 5 grams a day. Work your way up. Cycle it 4 days on, 2 days off. All other generic brands suck. Especially ones that don’t state l-dopa contents. Also the super concentrate ones with like 90% l-dopa aren’t good either. They miss all the other good parts in mucuna which work synergistically.

Smokin Joe

Mine has arrived and it is a 10:1 extract.
Taki g 500mg per day for now.
I have been off trt for 5 weeks now after a 6 month run.
Week 3 and 4 was tough. Smoothing out now.
Mucuna????

Smokin Joe

Update for Macuna and Cistanchie.
Decided to restart Oct.-Nov.2020 on my own but needed something else. Didn't want to go back to Enclophimine-wanted something natural.
Had Blood work done in April 2021 to see if the above herbs impacted LH and FSH.
I had originally started with Macuna but switched to Cistanchie as I was very moody on Macuna.
Blood work back and numbers were moving up. See attachments.
LH was high which was surprising. Both of these herbs have good data behind them for raising LH and Testosterone.
As you can see my DHEA was low and Free T. This is my norm at baseline no T.
So now I am 1 week back on T after a break but will continue the Cistanchie to see what if anything good happens.
Will keep you posted.

Joe

Attachments

• BLDWRK 2 4-2021.jpg
    BLDWRK 2 4-2021.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
  • BLWRK 4-2021.jpg
    BLWRK 4-2021.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 54

nippy

I can tell you not all Mucuna is equally good. NOW brand sucks. The only brand that works is OJIO from IHerb. 15% l-dopa. People need to read studies to understand dosage matters. You need about 5 grams a day. Work your way up. Cycle it 4 days on, 2 days off. All other generic brands suck. Especially ones that don’t state l-dopa contents. Also the super concentrate ones with like 90% l-dopa aren’t good either. They miss all the other good parts in mucuna which work synergistically.
Can it effect sleep. So if I took it early morning would it effect sleep later in the day

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me