Male 55 starting

Buy Lab Tests Online

Male 55

Hello
I am a 55-year-old male, 186 cm(6.1) currently 92 kg (203 pounds). My testicles have always been small. At my late 40s, it was discovered that I was born with only one kidney. But that never affected me in any way. I have no health issues whatsoever. Not even fatigue, but I was never really able to gain any considerable muscle mass throughout my life even when I exercised regularly and ate according to the recommendations of my fitness trainer. I only gained weight. I would like to start TRT with either Sustanone 250 or Cypionate micro-dosing injections (Or any other that you recommend). I currently live in a very remote place where I can not do bloodwork. What would be a safe dosage and interval to start and which one shall I use? My goal is to reduce body fat and build a lean and athletic body of around 80 kgs with regular moderate weights, some cardio, and an appropriate diet.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Welcome to Excelmale @Male 55!

I would like to start TRT with either Sustanone 250 or Cypionate micro-dosing injections (Or any other that you recommend).
Without labs, no one in their right mind would recommend TRT. Too many unknowns, iron, mineral, adrenals, CBC and thyroid status.

My goal is to reduce body fat and build a lean and athletic body of around 80 kgs
Building muscular and having an athletic body is more than just about hormones, genes have the final say about muscle building ability. If you have no other symptoms other than the lack of muscle building potential, and if your testosterone is fine, TRT isn't expected to do anything other than a high probability of making you infertile.

Last edited:

sammmy

You will have to start counting calories and reduce fast carbs, if you want less fat. Just "eating healthy" won't do. Workout cannot burn a lot of calories. Testosterone is a not a weight loss drug.

Male 55

Welcome to Excelmale @Male 55!

Without labs, no one in their right mind would recommend TRT. Too many unknowns, iron, mineral, adrenals, CBC and thyroid status.

Building muscular and having an athletic body is more than just about hormones, genes have the final say about muscle building ability. If you have no other symptoms other than the lack of muscle building potential, and if your testosterone is fine, TRT isn't expected to do anything other than a high probability of making you infertile.
Thank you for your reply! This is why I asked for a "save dosage" to start. I would like to begin slowly and see how my body reacts and increase until I find a good dosage and frequency. During my urologist checkup, when he found out that I only have one kidney, he also did a blood test. My level was 186 back then. He said that it is very low, but I shouldn't worry as long as I feel ok. That was almost eight years ago. I do not think that it magically increased since then. Again, I feel great without any issues whatsoever, I would just like to gain more muscle mass and get rid of some fat. Fertility is really not my concern at all at this age. All children are grown up and I do not plan on having more.

BigTex

Thank you for your reply! This is why I asked for a "save dosage" to start. I would like to begin slowly and see how my body reacts and increase until I find a good dosage and frequency. During my urologist checkup, when he found out that I only have one kidney, he also did a blood test. My level was 186 back then. He said that it is very low, but I shouldn't worry as long as I feel ok. That was almost eight years ago. I do not think that it magically increased since then. Again, I feel great without any issues whatsoever, I would just like to gain more muscle mass and get rid of some fat. Fertility is really not my concern at all at this age. All children are grown up and I do not plan on having more.
I think you have a good plan,but it is obvious that you are going to need a prescription to get the Test C or have some good UG connections. I would say you need to go back to your urologist and present this to him. He is aware of your low T levels and may be willing to help you out. I would not suggest that anyone to go on any anabolic steroid with out blood testing during the process.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me