Low T

Buy Lab Tests Online

Matty

I have really low T , like 185, went to Endo and he said something is wrong with my brain, I said thanks alot. What am i suppose to do. my brain is making me have low T, what am I suppose to do.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I have really low T , like 185, went to Endo and he said something is wrong with my brain, I said thanks alot. What am i suppose to do. my brain is making me have low T, what am I suppose to do.
pituitary gland — parts of the brain that signal the testicles to produce testosterone.

Systemlord

Regardless of the cause of low testosterone, you need TRT. The next step is a more comprehensive hormone panel checking those listed below. SHBG is critical and needed in order to move forward with a TRT protocol.

Don't expect your doctors to be educated in TRT, you need to self educate to properly vet your doctors.
  • Total T
  • Free T
  • SHBG
  • Estradiol Sensitive (E2)
  • LH-Luteinizing Hormone
  • FSH-Follicle stimulating hormone
  • Prolactin
  • Cortisol
  • Ferritin
  • Thyroid Panel
  • CBC-complete blood count
  • Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
  • Lipid profile/panel

Matty

He's implying it's all in your mental or making your symptoms up. Find a new doctor
He didnt mean it that way, he really meant that it is in my brain . he put me on TRT, we will see if that help my brain unless somebody else can me tell on how to help my brain

Vince

Super Moderator
He didnt mean it that way, he really meant that it is in my brain . he put me on TRT, we will see if that help my brain unless somebody else can me tell on how to help my brain
What levels were your LH and FSH at.

madman

Super Moderator
He's implying it's all in your mental or making your symptoms up. Find a new doctor

You are out to lunch on this one!

Although many endo's are clueless when it comes to treating men for low-t......if one had a TT of 185 ng/dL it would be an immediate red flag that there is dysfunction of the hpta...... whether secondary (hypogonadotropic gonadism) or primary (hypergonadotropic gonadism).

Full blood work would be done to determine whether the patients suffers from primary or secondary hypogonadism.

A TT 185 ng/dL (6.4 nmol/L) would be flagged as low from blood work that was done as it is below the low end of the reference range.

Any man with a TT that low would have very low free T......let alone suffer from low-t symptoms.

The poster stated....."I have really low T , like 185, went to Endo and he said something is wrong with my brain"

His endo was basically saying that he has secondary hypogonadism due to dysfunction at the hypothalamus/pituitary!

No endo would be that senseless to tell someone with a TT 185 ng/dL that it is psychological (thinking such)......let alone making symptoms up.

Matty

You are out to lunch on this one!

Although many endo's are clueless when it comes to treating men for low-t......if one had a TT of 185 ng/dL it would be an immediate red flag that there is dysfunction of the hpta...... whether secondary (hypogonadotropic gonadism) or primary (hypergonadotropic gonadism).

Full blood work would be done to determine whether the patients suffers from primary or secondary hypogonadism.

A TT 185 ng/dL (6.4 nmol/L) would be flagged as low from blood work that was done as it is below the low end of the reference range.

Any man with a TT that low would have very low free T......let alone suffer from low-t symptoms.

The poster stated....."I have really low T , like 185, went to Endo and he said something is wrong with my brain"

His endo was basically saying that he has secondary hypogonadism due to dysfunction at the hypothalamus/pituitary!

No endo would be that senseless to tell someone with a TT 185 ng/dL that it is psychological (thinking such)......let alone making symptoms up.
Correct!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching