Low-intensity shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction in kidney transplant recipients.

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Low-intensity shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction in kidney transplant recipients. A prospective, randomized, double blinded, sham-controlled study with evaluation by penile Doppler ultrasonography

Kleiton G. R. Yamaçake 1 ● Felipe Carneiro 2 ● Jose Cury 1 ● Rodolfo Lourenço 1 ● Peter C. Françolin 2 ● Affonso C. Piovesan 1 ● Miguel Srougi 3 ● Willian C. Nahas 3 ● Ioannis M. Antonopoulos

Conclusion

This study presents a novel technology that appears to be effective for treating ED among kidney transplant recipients. We believe that ESWT for ED is an intriguing therapy option and may soon serve as a minimally invasive procedure to help patients achieve erection in addition to oral pharmacotherapy. Our treatment protocol was effective; it is the first study in this area conducted among kidney transplant recipients. Additional studies including large multicenter, longer term, randomized, and sham-controlled studies are required before Li-ESWT can be adopted as a standard therapy and a treatment that can “cure” ED.

Attachments

• yamaake2018Low-intensity shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction in kidney.pdf
    915.6 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I underwent the procedure last fall. It took a lot longer to see results than the company who is pushing the procedure in the United States claims, but it worked for me. I was hit or miss with a PDE5i before the procedure. By March, I was starting to achieve firm erections and morning wood without the aid of a PDE5i, and with A PDE5i, it is now like being 16 years old with a short refractory period.

I took a photo of the back of the GAINSwave-branded medical device. It is a Storz Medical D-ACTOR 100.

gainswave_machine.JPG

Here is a publication that outlines a protocol using this device: https://medcraveonline.com/UNOAJ/UNOAJ-04-00136.pdf

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me