Looking for recommend on fish oil brand

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

iceman1212

I have had good luck with Naturemade (from Whole Foods) and Nature's Bounty (from Costco). It helped me improve my HDL from low 40s to mid 60s over the course of a 3 months. I'm pretty sure this change was almost entirely due to fish oil because my diet and exercise were the same in the months preceding each test.

Carlson's liquid fish oil (lemon scented) was also effective but was a bit too pricey for me for long-term use.

Imo, a key consideration when buying fish oil is looking at the the mg of EPA and mg of DHA as a % of mg of total Omega 3. I've seen some fish oils with 1000mg of Omega 3s but only 300mg of combined EPA + DHA.) The Naturemade/Nature's Bounty capsules that I take have 1400mg Omega 3, of which almost 1000mg is EPA and DHA.

I store capsules in freezer to prevent them from going rancid.

Certain OTC fish oil brands seem to have high reputability (e.g., NordicNaturals) - it comes down to balancing quality and cost. I take up to 6 capsules a day (3 with breakfast, 3 with dinner), and NordicNaturals would be too expensive for me.

primalman

Carlson Elite Omega-3 Gems, Norwegian. Serving size is 2 capsules but I take 1. Still a decent about of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). Many vitamins can simply complement whole food intake.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me