Latest bloods, couple questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nixter

100mg test e split mon eve, fri morn. no ai, blood taken thursday morning.

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 484.4 NORMAL 264.0-916.0 ng/dL

Estradiol, Sensitive 30.6 NORMAL 8.0-35.0 pg/mL

AST (SGOT) 43 HIGH 0-40 IU/L

Creatinine 1.32 HIGH 0.76-1.27 mg/dL

AST and creatinine are always just a little high but i think i can attribute that to muscle recovery from weight training.

Test levels are lower than i expected but perhaps normal seeing as bloods were drawn the day before injection? I also should have got "free test" done i think, oh well. E2 is in the high normal range without use of ai. If i wanted to experiment with lowering e2 a bit, what would be a good dose of adex to try? .5mg/wk? I have plenty on hand. Im wondering if it might help with sleep and libido.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I don't think it would be advisable at this point to play with the AI, .5mg by most any standard is going to be way to much even cumulative dosing.
If you had Free T there I might suggest a dose change but based on what you have here I don't see enough to alter anything you're doing.

You're right about AST/ALT and Creatinine being influenced possibly by the gym and/or muscle mass and body weight. Always do a CBC and/or CMP in a fasted state. My Creatinine was coming back high just like yours and I had a different test recommended for me to use that is less influenced on muscle, etc.., Look in to taking the "Cystatin-C, with eGFR" test the next time. See the difference in my results here:

Kidneys and Citrulline

Nixter

Thanks for the info! So I'm going to experiment with lowering e2 either way. I enjoy experimenting on myself and understand the potential risks. With this in mind, is there a better way to slightly lower my e2 levels than a small dose of adex?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me