Just started with defy and doing good.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tonyp56

Don't really know where to post this, if this isn't correct sorry.
41 year old male here. If you look back on previous post, started trt 6-17-17 at Universal Men's Clinic and for 11 months felt horrible and couldn't get them to listen. Was in a contract so couldn't just walk away. Anyways 11 months in the more or less blamed me for not responding to their treatment (they did 10-11 labs on me and wasn't even a full year when normal patient is 4 times blah blah) and finally they were willing to release me from contract so I ran lol. This was 5-20-18, from then until couple weeks ago I stopped trt cold turkey. Felt better than previous 11 months but had troubles too.

Anyways June 19th got ball rolling at defy. Had consult July 11th. First it was quicker than I thought it would be to go through this process, absolutely great in my view. Next time I do labs they are wanting to check my thyroid more because my tsh came back at 2.470 and that could mean thyroid issues (previous tsh from January 2016 was 1.8) Anyways prescribed 80mg of testosterone cryp and hcg 500 iu twice a week. Along with Dhea @ 25 mg once daily (said it was optional) DHEA has already caused some stomach issues, have had stomach problems since day one, stopping for few days to see if it's that for sure starting today-toom it yesterday)

For me Saturday morning is easier so my schedule is Saturday morning Tuesday evening. I recieved everything on Monday 7-23-18, so did my first injection that evening and then second Wednesday evening and 3rd Saturday morning. I know this is ideal but got my protocol going quicker.

Anyways, I know and understand super early, 40 days will be first true intersection, then blood work in about 3 months will be the real thing. However, sex drive is through the roof along with my ability to get and maintain erection is back to at least pre-trt ability (didn't have major issues before they gave me anastrozole and crashed e2) if not better (along with sensitivity! Don't feel like penis is in a different room like it was before I stopped trt from Universal Men's Clinic. Energy is way better and headaches and just feeling yuck all the time is so much better.

Hoping it sticks but know that I've got long ways to go, but still dreaming nailed protocol right off after 11 months feeling miserable. Also hoping, just for simplicity' s sake, thyroid numbers being off was just because of low testosterone and/or estrogen. (Defy labs had my total t at 194, free t at 6.6 and e2 sensitive 9.5-this is good considering how screwed up i was) but will get extra test they told me to get: free t3, t4, and reverse t3 (TSH of course as well) at 3 months labs. Just hope numbers are good.

Conclusion

Defy = EXCELLENT experience fair prices great everything. Knowlegable staff, respectful 5 full bright stars!

Universal Men's Clinic = horrible experience, expensive, rude and never listening staff was told by clinic manager 2 months in about my lack of ability to get and maintain an erection "we take care of that here" but NEVER did anything not even mention or ask next time I was in 6 weeks later. 0n that's zero stars...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tonyp56

What kind of protocol(s) did the first place have you on?
Started at 200mg testosterone 1mg anastrozole per week (once a week injections) did that for about 8 weeks then got changed to same injection (200mg/1mg testosterone/anastrozole) every 5 days. That lasted about 10 weeks and then moved me to cream because hemocrits kept rising (did 3 donations in 11 months, but mine never reached 50). 300 mg/1 mg testosterone/anastrozole per pump per week once a day, then 250/1 twice daily, then 300/1 twice a day and at end was alternating 2 pumps one day and 1 pump the next. Estradiol was <5 on sensitive 3 times, between 5-10 and couple times was 20-29 at which they wanted me to take another 1mg pill of anastrozole because wanted my estradiol closer to baseline of 14.7.

M

MarkM

Glad to hear that after the terrible start with the T-mill that you are doing much better under Defy's care. Keep us posted.

Tonyp56

Ok. Update 62 days since I started and just did my 19th injections from Defy. Go Wednesday (9-26) for lab work (already paid) have no idea what that will look like. Will post numbers when I get them.

Anyways, do I feel better now than I did with universal? Yes. Do I feel as good as I did before starting TRT June of 2017? No I do not.

Still struggling to go to gym. Just don't have energy or drive to do it, went 10 times in 5 months, (last bit I was on TRT thru universal, period i went with no treatment and little while after starting defy) and know this will have an effect but I go feeling decent and force my self to do it and end up with headache and just not wanting or having energy to perform. Sex performance, again better, is still not there all the time. Again, like with the gym, severe lack in drive... I've also gained about 15 pounds, feel bloated most of the time but not extreme. Can't fit in my powerlifring belt that use to be in 3rd hole, which also puts damper on training.

I do have joint pain (hands, knee and feet) so wondering if e2 is high. But other than stopping dhea after a week, I've kept my protocol the same as prescribed and will do until hopefully something jumps out in blood work and they change it. (Hopefully nothing serious)

Tonyp56

Also getting curious about thyroid. Tsh @1.8 1-4-17 (before ever starting trt) to 2.470 at my initial blood work at defy. Hopefully nothing there but if so then maybe that will be answer to how I feel.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me