Is TRT mono therapy practical and more beneficial?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jiu Jitsu Dude

Hi Guys,

I'm in my 9th week of TRT without AI and no HCG. My question is: Is it more beneficial to simplify my protocol at least in the beginning year with just TRT only?

My concern is reading all the complications of controlling high and low E2 with an AI can get to be a mesh of its own. As well as HCG increasing E2 and anxiety etc.

I'm 52 and do not plan on more kids. I'm doing 50mg Tcyp E3.5D as suggested here and It seems to be helping high E2 symptoms. Btw my SHBG is 35. I might even lower the dose slightly. I will do a full blood work once this protocol stabilises in 3 more weeks. Already in the que for Defy Dr Saya for a consultation too.

Plus I hear Dr. Mark Gordon having good success with smaller T doses to minimize side effects...

Low dose TRT only. What do you Guys think?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

themud

I only do T cyp injections. I do 13/14mg per day with 5/16 30g needle into my calves or buttock.

I am over 1 1/2 years in. I had e2 issues in the beginning, but doing research and following CW and Vince doing daily injections and intense exercise lowered my e2. I really think HIT and HIIT lowers e2. I have even shown with low e2 that worried the Dr. I have no thyroid issues. I hit the weights 3x/wk hard and heavy with a PPL and do airdyne Tabata and walk 4ish miles every day without exception. Sometimes I hike 5-10 miles or mtn bike. 47, 5/8, 165.

Never took AI or HCG.

Jiu Jitsu Dude

I only do T cyp injections. I do 13/14mg per day with 5/16 30g needle into my calves or buttock.

I am over 1 1/2 years in. I had e2 issues in the beginning, but doing research and following CW and Vince doing daily injections and intense exercise lowered my e2. I really think HIT and HIIT lowers e2. I have even shown with low e2 that worried the Dr. I have no thyroid issues. I hit the weights 3x/wk hard and heavy with a PPL and do airdyne Tabata and walk 4ish miles every day without exception. Sometimes I hike 5-10 miles or mtn bike. 47, 5/8, 165.

Never took AI or HCG.
I'm doing 50mg E3.5 Days. I ordered an E2 test from Discounted labs so I should know my number in a few days. I might even lower my dose to 45 or 40 each shot after I get thru this 6 week protocol. I dont want to deal with the issues that come with high normal T that I constantly read about. I would rather have a 500 trough and and 800 peak and not have any other complications.

I train Jiujitsu

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching