Is storing extra Testosterone Cream 20% 200mg/ml in Freezer safe to do?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Caketocake

Well, I was prescribed the 200mg/ml T Cream (transcrotal) two clicks, twice a day, however after receiving 3 bottles of it, I have been only doing it at one single click, once a day with surprisingly VERY good results. At this rate (if I maintain the same dosage), these bottles will end up lasting quite a while. The bottle says discard after 6 months. If I store them in the freezer, will they be able to go past the 'use by/discard by' date?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
It's a pretty good bet that out of caution they will recommend against freezing. The procedure is unlikely to have been tested, and there will be concerns about crystallization and separation of ingredients. The expiration date at six months out typically means that it's only been tested for that long, not that the medication suddenly goes bad after that.

DragonBits

Well, I was prescribed the 200mg/ml T Cream (transcrotal) two clicks, twice a day, however after receiving 3 bottles of it, I have been only doing it at one single click, once a day with surprisingly VERY good results. At this rate (if I maintain the same dosage), these bottles will end up lasting quite a while. The bottle says discard after 6 months. If I store them in the freezer, will they be able to go past the 'use by/discard by' date?

No pharmacy will ever recommend using past the discard date regardless of whether it works or not.

I wouldn't freeze it myself, I would seal it in a couple of plastic zipper bags because it seems like the cream tends to dry out.

I never like freezing any sort of creamy substance.

Try bagging it, use the oldest one you have, then do a total T test to see if it works any different.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It is not recommended to store the cream at a temperature other than what is indicated on the medication. Stability studies that have been performed using the active ingredient, Testosterone, and the vehicle that the Testosterone is mixed in shows almost no degradation after 180 days , so the potency of the medication likely won't be significantly affected if used for a short period of time after the Beyond Use Date stated on the medication

Roy5678

Newbie here,
I store meds in the fridge “ cool and dry”.

S1W

I live in a part of the country that gets very cold in the winter. I asked the local compounding pharmacy that made my cream about freezing, and the reply was that it would not affect the strength of the cream. Doing it intentionally and for long periods of time...that might change things?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me