Inverse relationship of TT and Ferritin

Buy Lab Tests Online

andrewBwinter

I can confirm that I have gone completely down the rabbit hole on this one.
During my morning coffee make, I thought, "Hey, I wonder what my ferritin was when I wasn't on TRT?" I have been working to raise it and I believe, in simple terms, I have it. Science!

Looking at my labs pre and post I can confirm that my low T related to higher ferritin:
Pre TRT 15-Mar-21:
TT - 383
Ferritin 126
HGB - 177

Start TRT October 14, 2021 (120mg/wk Test-E)

Post - 1-Feb-22
TT - 954
Ferritin 27
HGB - 171

I found this article that supports my coffee theory:

But this was a study based on young men. However, buried within was a study related to the 50+ ("elderly") cohort from Bachman et. al. :

While there probably isn't anything new here to most of the members, it did answer some questions I had about trying to raise ferritin levels. I also have a better understanding of WHY ferritin levels are reduced. The short answer:

To wit - TRT increases red blood cells, red blood cells scavange for iron to transport, ferritin stores iron for those red blood cells, the well (ferritin) runs dry as all of those RBCs take the stored iron.

Now, if we can just determine how Pete Davidson scores the lovely ladies, all will make sense.

--A

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

I will add this video since it addresses iron intake combine with TRT brought about by this FRAUD Liver King.

Ancestral tenets. This guy kills me. Selling liver tabs. Genius. Where's the tren? Should have made that #10.

The Hct elevation and arrythmia is no joke. Thanks.

BigTex

All of this instagram hero and fitness influencer are new to me. I can't imagine how anyone would have ever believed this guy was drug free. What a scammer.

Gladiator

Say no more
36BE5758-A9DC-41B8-9EF2-B99F9CE71962.jpeg

T

tareload

Needle injection site way too low. Asking for trouble LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

FDV70

The short answer:

To wit - TRT increases red blood cells, red blood cells scavange for iron to transport, ferritin stores iron for those red blood cells, the well (ferritin) runs dry as all of those RBCs take the stored iron.

Now, if we can just determine how Pete Davidson scores the lovely ladies, all will make sense.

--A

How did you fare after you ran my ferritin restoration protocol?

andrewBwinter

How did you fare after you ran my ferritin restoration protocol?
To be fair I didn't run it because of my love for fruit and vit C is a no no. However, I am still hovering around ferritin at 28 for the past 3 months. I am on a monthly ferritin panel and I get tested every 30 days (end of the month). I'll test the week of the 27th. I am scheduled to donate blood for Canadian Blood Services on December 31, just in time for the a-holes to crack themselves up on New Year's eve and head to the hospital. I'll start the protocol after my ferritin panel comes back on the 28th or so.

andrewBwinter

@FDV70 So the panel came back at 32 which is an increase from 28 last month and 24 the month before that, shortly after a donation which had me at 20. I took iron supplements after the donation, but not your protocol.

Looking at previous numbers, I usually drop about 12-15 points after a donation so I'll most likely run the protocol this long weekend.

20's seem to be my number regardless of donation, diet or iron supplements. Before TRT and taking 6 months off donations I had a 128.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me