Insulin syringe and VG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi,

Does insulin syringe (BD brand 29g 1/2") has long enough needle to reach ventrogluteal muscle? I am switching to insulin syringes, but i want to stick to IM injection not subq. I feel good and i don't want to risk losing it by doing any changes. And yeah, i inject into VG muscle EOD.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi,

Does insulin syringe (BD brand 29g 1/2") has long enough needle to reach ventrogluteal muscle? I am switching to insulin syringes, but i want to stick to IM injection not subq. I feel good and i don't want to risk losing it by doing any changes. And yeah, i inject into VG muscle EOD.
During my five years of trt, I've only used an easy touch half inch syringe. It makes for a nice easy shallow IM injection. It should be long enough to reach your muscle, if not, then you're doing Sub-Q. I would inject and have your regular schedule lab and see what results you get.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hi,

Yes, but be careful since it is very thin and it may break. Use 27 gauge instead.

Sean Mosher

Like Nelson said, I"d probably suggest no smaller than a 28g-1/2".
27g would probably be more ideal.
I'm using a 28g-1/2" in the quads at the moment and that's about as flimsy as I'd like to go LOL (it does make for a nice and smooth slow flow injection tho).

If you're lean enough then that length of needle should be fine.
If you're worried about it then switch up to a 26 or 27g with a 5/8" needle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me